My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 12 April 2021

99. THINKING POSITIVELY! ANY ADVICE WOULD HELP PLEASE?

If I were a Smurf I’d be all about Papa Smurf, as I love facial hair, 
it is my biggest turn on! 

I'd be happy with either a monogamous or an open relationship with Papa Smurf but I’d be one proud bitch no matter how many there are of those other smurfs. Even though all those other smurfs could bend over & Papa Smurf could hopefully rock their world if he wanted & rock their world he better do so they would understand how proud i'd be & they would come back begging for more, its me Papa Smurf comes home to & me he cuddles or at night & puts arm around me so i sleep better, so i could not be happier! Although if i was a smurf i would wear yellow so i'm not dressed all in white same as them since they all cannot even dress differently to each other. LOL

Whats the biggest problem with voices in my head? Please read on by clicking link below. 


The problem with what goes on in my head now for 12+ years is that it makes it hard to think positively. If you have been good enough to read my story starting at Blog post number 0 through to this Blog post number 99 you’ll know that my life is more like “The Exorcism of Emily Rose” rather than an episode of the “Smurfs” Anyways when your forever disappointed & saddened, how do you stop thinking that you’ll be disappointed and sad yet again? Any suggestions? And when I’m not disappointed or start having fun because I am so used to being disappointed because of the voices in my head instead of rejoicing I then become suddenly sad which over-rides any fun i could have, that’s how much damage hearing negativity has caused. Please leave any advice you can give me in the comments section. Thank you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment