My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 8 October 2023

164. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM NOW?

Photo taken 07/10/2023
After what is stopping you now? (Please click here for more information). Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) has reincarnated so my biggest problem in my head has gone. The problem now is the large numbers of souls that have spent years doing what Karl demanded which was treating me like shit & placing hypnotics (Please click here for more information) means now they do not know any better & continue to behave that way even though he is no longer existing in Heaven (Please click here for more information). I have been living back in Sydney Australia since mid 2011 (Please click here for more information) & besides University & College (Please click here for more information) not done anything else. All these women in my head that annoy the shit out of me & say they do not care about me because i am always frowning & unhappy & say i am as boring as bat shit do not understand that with them in my head i do not even have the ability to talk to myself or sing to myself & entertain myself & make myself smile. They are not standing in front of me, they are inside my head! If they actually reflected on what they say & do whilst in my head then they would understand that a miracle needs to occur to make me smile. They expect me to somehow give off a good effect to make them feel good because they have level five Ora (worst ora Possible) & feel uncomfortable to hopefully make them restore the white light around themselves. If i do not make them feel good i am a selfish asshole even though if i give off a good effect which makes them feel good they "harness" (Please click here for more information) & refuse to allow me to feel good or the good effect i produce! To them i am just a miserable boring bastard, but honestly how could i be anything else whilst they are in my head without my permission saying & doing arrogant things & giving me attitude & whilst i am tolerating with their selfish bad behaviour!

Even Tonka Tough i cannot deal with bitches never considering thanking me for what I provide?

Majoraly its Women in my head & so used to treating me like shit because that is all they know & they don't know any better & for years (3 - 8 Years)?

Another problem is that I have been back in Sydney after being forced to move home from living in the USA (Please click here for more information) since 2011 & besides studying (Please click here for more information) i have not accomplished much. How can i accomplish anything with voices in my head? The women in my head claim to know me???

Yet another problem is that all the women in the afterlife/Heaven are completely bitchy! For example if a women fell in a nasty hole & really hurt herself (ie fucked up their fate/destiny & karma) would they then warn & tell all the other women about the hole so that they will not fall in the same nasty hole? Yeah fat chance! “Well why should I” is generally their response when I need help! No regard to each other or my well being or the consequences (Please click here for more information) at all! I wish they would prove me wrong!

To find out more about the problem & about re-educating women? Please click the link below.



Also a lot of women have decided that their destiny/fate & karma is so bad that they will never pass on/reincarnate even though they have no one they watch over which means I am stuck with them in my head even though they refuse & take measures to ensure they will never have even one voice in their heads! Hmmmmm if you go with the good voice, the voice with all the reasons, the voice that makes you Optimal then you can reduce/escape bad karma!


In an attempt to get my life back & educate souls in Heaven i deliberately leave a computer screen & monitor on 24 hours a day 7 days a week hoping that they will read them. They only have to read the date and heading of each of the Blog Story posts & instantly they learn everything i have written. One of the many privileges of existing in Heaven. I have lost count of the souls that refuse to do what would take just a matter of minutes & it is not just for my benefit but also theirs & to be honest MOSTLY for their benefit as the knowledge i am trying to give them assists them if they ever intended on reincarnating which i do not have to worry about.


They decided that rather than read the date & heading & process the information that i have provided they would place Opposite/Reverse on their heads so they cannot process anything or process it tottally the wrong way. Stupid. For starters placing a hypnotic or a thought (Please click here for more information) is worlds stupidest idea since they are ALL nasty! They say they are doing this to avoid bad Karma (Please click here for more information) which could not be more way off the mark than they can realise. Willful Blindness is the Legal Term used for what they are trying to achieve. However knowing that you are doing the wrong thing but no one has confirmed it for you does not make you innocent. In a court of law it just allows you to pass the mens-rea blame elsewhere. You still go down big time, in fact even more downhill then you would image if you had content presented to you that could help you and you deliberately ignored it. Guilty as charged. Plus putting reverse/opposite & not processing any information just so you can lie & mislead people into thinking you know everything is even WORSE Karma again! I do not understand it. Again it is mostly only the women that do this. 


Blog Story Posts that i wish Heaven Souls to read are as follows:


Wednesday 9 March 2022 

118. WORKING OUT AT THE GYM? WHAT WILL THE AFTERLIFE THAT I HEAR IN MY HEAD DO

To teach them Harnessing is wrong & bad Karma & you loose your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Wednesday, 26 June 2019 

54. HYPNOTIC SUGGESTIONS FROM HEAVEN OR FROM (D)EVIL??? 

To teach them all hypnotics are nasty, bad karma & you will loose your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.

Saturday, 5 August 2023

162. HYPNOTICS MADE EVEN WORSE? 

To teach how even worse behaviour than doing hypnotics is bad karma & you will loose your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Saturday, 2 April 2022

120. THE VOICES (AFTERLIFE) SHOULD LET ME HAVE FUN! WHY? CONSEQUENCES?????? 

To teach them to leave my head & let me enjoy life or they will get TOTALLY CUNTED when i die. Being in my head for your own selfishness & arrogance will result in loosing your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Tuesday, 1 March 2022 

117. PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM BACK! PLEASE? 

To teach them that bringing back souls that have reincarnated means death to babies & animals & not just bad for me but bad Karma & you will loose your white light. Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Tuesday, 11 July 2023 

159. THE AFTERLIFE NO LONGER EXISTS? 

To teach them that the afterlife has changed, no more levels or doors, different playing field now. Bringing back souls that do not deserve to be in the afterlife had consequences & anyway that did that lost their white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Sundau, 2 July 2023

157. HOSPITALISATION AGAIN! RELEASED FROM ICU (INTENSIVE CARE UNIT) WEDNESDAY & DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL THURSDAY 6/7/2023. 

To teach them that i do not have unlimited time like them which they selfish do not give a shit about & souls that needed me to understand that they have unlimited time lost their white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Monday, 24 February 2020 

75. CLARIFICATION OF KARL JOSEF SILBERBAUR & ALAN DOWSETT (JOCK HUDSON)! 

To teach them he never reached Optimal in three lifetimes & is a cunt & does not belong in Heaven nor my head. Why bring him back. Bringing him back will make you loose your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.


Sunday, 15 January 2023 

143. MRS AUSTRALIAN PRINCESS DIANA & THE RULES TO FOLLOW! 

To teach them to always check someone has white light before taking them seriously or even bothering to listen to them. Do what someone without white light says or wants you to do will result in loosing your white light. 

Destiny & fate affected detrimentally.



What is even more insulting to hear from these uneducated women is the countless numbers i hear in my head, which they do not have permission to enter, because they feel i need to know that they need "Stimulation". Sorry but i am gay & seriously what the fuck does your lack of stimulation have to do with me??? Oh thats right all you know & have learnt to do is treat me like shit so if you are unable to treat me like shit or i manage to miraculously somehow stop you from treating me like shit you feel bored & unstimulated??? Get Fucked nasty Hypnotic Whores (Please click here for more information).

Plus these stupid bitches do not realise that the notice board in Heaven that lists every Hypnotic & every harm i have every had done to me with the reasons why i was treated like that (None of the reasons are justifiable) actually has a picture of them, so no matter how many times that they change their name or be unknown,that there is a clear as hell photo of them so everyone can see who did what? They look like WHORES... TOTAL SLUTS which is appropriate & does not do them justice to how much of a slut they really are. Not many realise this & the women do not bother to notify & tell each other. Yet "Alan is a no-hoper" was say none stop that even the fucken bitches had their vaginas even telling everyone that to the point sadly that no one exists that has not been told i was a "No-hoper" yet when it comes to eductaing each other with SUPER IMPORTANT INFORMATION.... these bitches dont bother. Like i just heard some bitch say in my head "Well why should I?"....ummmmmm if they are your friends then wouldnt you care about them & their destiny & fate & Karma???


Fucken hell these nasty cold blooded sadistic bitches that cannot even reflect on self behaviour are a fucken insult to the bloody intelligence & sadly i spend most of my limited time, unlike their unlimited time, yelling my head off most of the time in their best interest to help them, but they need stimulation??? FUCKEN FINGER YOURSELFS EVIL WHORES OR JUDGING BY THE FACT THEY ARE SUCH NASTY BITCHES THEY ARE TOO LAZY DO THAT!

POOR MEN THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE BITCHES I PITTY EVEN MORE THAN MYSELF! CROTCH-HOLA ANYONE??? NO THANK YOU! PLUS THEY DO NOT HAVE WHITE LIGHT & SO THEREFORE THEIR PUSSIES HAVE SIMILAR TASTE TO BATTERY ACID? 

These women say i am an asshole, that i am selfish, that i am a cunt and pretty much non-stop in my head without my permission EXCEPT i have white light around me which kinda means they are full of shit which would be an improvement for them & their lack of white light! If anything they said was true then wouldnt i have bad/worst Ora's like them???


Lastly if these bitches need stimulation, then rather than gaining enjoyment from cunting me, why cannot they reinstate their white light & pay attention to another with white light and TINGLE??? Yes they have that ability to feel amazing & do just that. Pull funny faces while paying attention to one another for fucks sack or freakin talk about brain surgery for all i can, make it as stimulating as needed! It is still best form of stimulation you can get i say!!!

Whilst i am pointing out the obvious! When i take my anti-psychotic medication (For medications please click here for more information) Solian which forces souls in my head or where ever have to pull away & lay dormant, these bitches go to the effort, apparently all the ladies know how to do this, of making the Solian i take have no effect. i might as well be taking a tic tak its is then that useless, however laying dormant is the best thing for them. Totally in their best interest! They still get to enjoy any effect that i provide, they are not fucking up their destiny & fate, they do not have to cunt me because they are in my head & hate hearing me or hate being aware of my vision as my eyes tell my brain what i am seeing & they stupidly then go to the effort of cunting me to accomodate their needs whilst in my head without my permission. FUCKEN CRAZYNESS! OMG I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW SICK TO DEATH OF THESE BITCHES I AM. THANK GOODNESS THE MEN HAVE GOT THEIR SHIT TOGETHER!!!



Another beyond despicable thing they do is when I take Caffine tablets (200mg, yes twice the strength of No-Doze tablets which only have 100mg Caffine & vitamin B if No-Doze Plus tablets) is because they choose to “harness” rather than “lay dormant” & allow me to be wide awake & buzz as well, is they put me on Reverse/Opposite because they are in my heads doing the wrong thing by “harnessing” & this way I have to go to bed & sleep which is what they want while they enjoy the buzz my body gives off & provides & since in my head “harnessing” they can avoid hearing my thoughts or speech or even the brain waves my eyes give my brain to alert me to what I am looking at! IT IS MASSIVELY BAD BAD BAD KARMA TO DO THAT??? One day on the way to the beach I took 2x200mg tablets so I’d be chipmunking & buzzing with friends by time I got to the beach. Because they put me on Reverse/Opposite with that amount of Caffine in my system I had to pull car over immediately & lay there almost asleep!!! Eventually I turned car around and made it back home. Fabulous sunny fun day at beach missed out on all because of selfish assholes!!! Their reason for doing this “You need to understand that we are in the Afterlife & need to feel good!”. But fucken hell the reason you do not have white light around yourself and bloody well feel good is because your fucken “harnessing” or doing same thing but called it something else to continue doing the wrong fucken thing!!! Remember fuck wits that if you have White Light around yourself all you have to do is pay attention to another person with White Light around themself whilst in Heaven & 
YOU WILL TINGLE! YOU CANNOT GET A BETTER FEELING PLUS 
MAKE IT AS STIMULATING AS YOU BLOODY WELL WANT. 
Sick to death of women telling me they need stimulation when they are an insult to the intelligence! 


I AM GAY & DO NOT HAVE UNLIMITED TIME LIKE THEM AND SORRY WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM & PROVIDE THEM WITH STIMULATION WHEN THEY TREAT ME LIKE SHIT & GIVE NO RESPECT! I AM SO PISSED OFF I CANNOT EVEN FEEL EMBARRASSED FOR THEM!!!

No one will ever understand how much fun I could have had if no voices had ever entered my head way back in 2009!!!


I have only achieved 5 & a half days of happiness since i reached "Optimal" (Best living of life you can have (Please click here for more information)) almost 15 years ago back in the year 2009 so you can understand why i am pissed! I wish i did not feel the women in my head were such ugly nasty bitches that are an insult to the intelligence!

No comments:

Post a Comment