My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 15 March 2019

50. DREAMS EFFECTED BY VOICES? MAYBE IM JUST GOOD AT GIVING NIGHTMARES? LOL!

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT why MY MONKEY IS SO IMPORTANT TO ME & MY SOUL SINCE MY ORIGINAL MONKEY GOT TAKEN AWAY FROM ME AT AUSCHWITZ & GOT LEFT ON THE BACK SEAT OF A LIMO AT AN AIRPORT BY THE PERSON THAT TOOK HIM FROM ME. CAN I HAVE THE ORIGINAL MONKEY BACK PLEASE TO FIX MY HEAD?

Photo: The Monkey i have in this lifetime & how i managed to be born in this lifetime without dieing (Please click here for more information), very similar to the original Monkey that got taken away from me. 


How often do you stop sit down & think or dream? Can you have dreams when your not asleep? Can dreams come true? I used to dream into the future about what i wanted to do, where i wanted to go & then even think about how i was gonna get there... so i always felt that my dreams would come true & felt them always come closers & closer. 
Now its just sheer luck if my dreams come true because I find it too difficult to plan the future in my head like i did growing up with jealous greedy voices that want my life or? 
To see the Souls I'm talking about please click here!



Sadly after difficulties today with hearing voices and feeling immense unexplained pain (testicular/groin pain @ level 1000) an overdose of Lurisadone & Quetiapine occurred in order to deal with the pain. My confusion as to what was happened worsened as i gained an ability to firstly notice i was not laying in bed & I had left fecal matter on the bed & then seeing i had somehow also left fecal matter on the bedroom floor in the doorway. Not wearing underwear Then as i realised i was now outside my bedroom I collapsed backward hard on the floor & became totally paralyzed & only hearing my mum screaming & calling 911 (000) & when i could hear the ambulance sirens coming down the street did i start to feel i maybe alright. Nightmare avoided by the wonderful people around me! Thank goodness for the wonderful & fantastic paramedics yet again.

Can I please have the original 🐵 monkey 🐒if he exists anywhere returned to me? Emil Rothschild, my Mum, Jenny Rothschild's cousin & my dad back then, in my last life, originally gave him to me. He was taken away from me after death at Auschwitz. I think having him back (my original monkey) will restore my soul & stop the voices in my head. I have heard that my original monkey exists & that he was left on the back seat of a limo at an airport by the person that took him from me at Auschwitz. 
Sadly i do not know which airport. Anyone know anything please message me. 
Or please leave details/information in the comments section below.

Possible Cash Reward for anyone with information of original Monkeys whereabouts! (Looks almost the same as the Monkey in the Photo except the eyes are different).


Thank You to Tranzation for posting this at Youtube.com. Please subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/user/TranzationStation

No comments:

Post a Comment