My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 9 February 2019

49. LOOKING HAPPIER HEARING A HOT MAN'S VOICE SAYING HE LOVES ME!

Photo taken 2019 Kings Cross Gym

Today I was happy as it was one of the first days in a long time that the voices actually allowed me to work out properly. Last time, out of frustration and in an attempt to avoid self harming, I ran to car to get Nicorette spray.

A guy sitting in a outdoor bar area seen me smash the side of my head (Please click here for more information) & seen me yelp & he screamed out that he loved me as i ran. He was a sexy bearded man too, just my type. LOL.

Sadly I am still experiencing pains in places that I should not be hurting (unrelated to gym workouts) & suffering headaches that go from each temple across my forehead every day. I do not even get to feel the endorphin rush that i should feel when working out as those nasty souls in the afterlife feel them instead. The voices in my head harass me whilst i try and work out, they say i cannot self harm when i am in front of other people at the gym and then as i push out a set as i workout they harness my endorphin rush that i should be getting and believe that is their reward for harassing me to the point i have to leave the gym or have a nicorette overdose to avoid self harming because i have no way of escaping the voices & their harassment. "Harnessing" or "Obtaining" or "Receiving" my endorphins means they feel the endorphin rush and all i feel is headache or nothing at all. 

photo taken 2019




Thanks to iamkelis (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB_SEzbn0RC3UnetPdJdNkg)

No comments:

Post a Comment