My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 18 August 2018

40. WHO ARE THE VOICES THAT I AM HEARING? I WAS AARON ROTHSCHILD IN A PAST LIFE!?

Am I hearing people that have died & are in the afterlife?

Karl Joseph Silberbauer

I discovered and learnt that one of the voices I hear belongs to Karl Josef Silberbaur - Please click here for wikipedia link (right & left pics) (Please click here for more information). Born 21st June 1911 & died aged 61 years old in 1972 and escaped any conviction! There is no mention of how he died???...My theory is perhaps nature did us all a big favour because of his attitude & hatred towards jewish people especially little jewish kids which he considered the most useless of all! (Please click here to see how he attempts to steal my life). All the good times and fun experiences i have had in life he claims was him, telling everyone & then expects a thank you in the way of getting souls in the afterlife to do as he says! He hates my guts. (Please click here for a nasty example of things he does!)



Karl Joseph Silberbauer
15-16 years old
Not 12 years old

Karl Josef Silberbauer became well known from the raid on the Frank's secret annex & as an SS officer after leaving duties at Auschwitz was responsible for sending Anne Frank and her family to Auschwitz. Karl wanted the Jewish peoples money & is shitty he discarded her now famous diary. (View Anne Frank - (She was reincarnated back to life when her diary got published in English- Link)

Karl discovered that I (Alan Dowsett/Jock Hudson) was once Aaron Rothschild born 1940, son of Jenny Rothschild born 1920 & Father being her cousin Emil Rothschild (Please click here for more information). When i was 1-2 years old Jenny & I were sent to Lodz Ghetto in Poland. Jenny and Aaron were not meant to be on on a different train & not the train to Lodz but because of a misread telegram error at the train station they grabbed a lady & instead of a 1 to 2 year old they ended up getting another lady (Joanna Davis who did not want to go to Lodz) & her so called 12 year old son (15-16 year old) whom then escaped instead. It was actually like I said, it was Joanna Davis & Karl Josef Silberbauer. Hence how Joanna since she got on the double Decker electric train instead of Jenny Rothschild & myself, & ended up meeting Emil Rothschild (Jenny's Cousin as Mayer Rothschild insisted on her first child being that way & so was my dad & he & Joanna had a baby girl named Christie who was Karl's sister &, since Christie's dad was not Joanna's twin brother like Karl's, she was actually my half sister. Because of me is why they made Christie dress & pretend to be a boy (Supposedly me) so they could assume the real Jenny Rothschild's identity & money. Karl is shitty coz he seen none of the money.



Christie (as mentioned above) sadly got dumped into boarding school as soon as they arrived in America USA, & had the worst time imaginable. She was never allowed to come home for the holidays & spent most of her lifetime in boarding school, only when one of the school bullies came back to school early from holidays & found Christie there but with a noose around her neck standing on a chair did she realize the bullying had gone too far since USA had heard about the holocaust & she had survived. She then had friends. She was killed in a car accident when her head hit the dolphin wing/tail of a Porsche after hitting the bonnet & going over the top of the car. Poor girl did not stand a chance the Dolphin tail took her head off!


I WAS
 part of the Rothschild's family that founded the Banking Empire in Europe & unaware i was worth millions & millions of dollars, in fact more than they could image... Billions!  
I was worth more than $50 Billion when I was born 1940! Apparently after i was born Jenny Rothschild (My mum) opened my account & transferred half the money from her account (The Bank Teller is in the afterlife & can prove this).


What happened at Lodz Ghetto & when I was at Auschwitz?

To read more please click ther link below.





At Lodz ghetto, Jenny Rothschild with her two suitcases filled with cash became “Bank of Onions” coz that’s the only thing Polish people were willing to sell & that was in abundance, so everyone at Lodz ghetto, thanks to Jenny ate onions (onion soup) all the time. Since Lodz ghetto had it's own currency to stop them trading with people outside of the ghetto, she was rather popular to say the least since she had the highest denominator Deutsche marks. She originally had four suitcases full of the largest denominator Deutsche marks but two suitcases got put on the wrong train as she was not able to carry more than two suitcases & Me (Aaron Rothsschild) & herself. 

Back then I thought onion soup was the only thing in life to eat. In this life as Alan Dowsett (Jock Hudson) I have never eaten cooked brown onions & cannot manage to make myself eat. I guess that is due to my memory only ever eating onion soup, aaaaaah I sorry but I cannot stand them, even as a small child I will pick every last piece out of any dish & pull out of my mouth & refuse to eat! Lol

Map of Lodz ghetto shows East Wing where Jenny and Aaron Rothschild were placed and explains why in this life i have a love for cemeteries. Why? (Please click here for more information) Because when i was Aaron Rothschild that where i used to play and hang out.

Me, Aaron Rothschild in the fun play 
device Stephano made for me to see me 
again after i found him sitting on his mum's grave
alone by himself when Jenny took me out
for a walk since we were housed in the school
building right alongside the cemetery.
Luckily Jenny knew sign language as Stephano
was mute. 

Sadly in 1944 Jenny Rothschild, after almost a week of hiding under a false floor made in the East Wing of Lodz ghetto on the second floor was killed. Karl was in the group of soldiers that slaughtered everyone they could find remaining in the ghetto. He shoved a knife through the floor baords which went through the back of my shoulder & into Jenny's chest. To protect me, Jenny rolled over on top of me which stopped the bleeding & saved my live but she was stabbed to death on top of me by Karl & died but thanks to rolling on top of me managed to save me from being killed or me dieing from bleeding to death from the stab wound.












Stephano
Covered in blood and having difficulties walking after kicking my way out from the floorboards & damaging the ligament that runs from heel up the back of your leg, i went out into the cemetery to find the only person who was still alive & that i knew, a man named Stephano. He was sitting where he usually sat which was at his mums grave. Stephano was a good friend & always helped hide me when Jenny feared trouble. There is a record of the amount of searches (132) conducted trying to find children especially me & proves that Jenny Rothchild & Aaron Rothchild were at Lodz ghetto. When they put Stephano & me (Aaron Rothschild) on the train since i was limping & walking so slow & covered in blood & we were last to arrive for the train & everyone else had been shoved & crammed into carriages they left the door open because i was in such bad shape they figured i would not even survive the train ride. If only we knew Auschwitz was the last stop then maybe we would have jumped off, especially since Stephano recalls hearing voices telling us to jump off the train as we headed to Auschwitz.




At Auschwitz, I would have been the kid photographed & listed as "Unknown" with my monkey (the one & only toy that i owned given to me by Emil Rothschild - Please click here for more information)  before being taken to K10  (To discover how i confirmed being at K10 please click this link to view my first passport ever issued)  & the testing new gases chamber located close next to the hospital & K10. 


AFTER BEING USED AS A 3.5, NOT EVEN 4 YEARS OLD TEST GUINEA-PIG, MY REMAINS, WERE THROWN ONTO THE STREET & DEAD BODY AFTER DEAD BODY PILED ON TOP OF ME. 
It was there that i lost my monkey, a little girl stole him away from me. (Please click here to find more info regarding my monkey). 
WHEN MICHEAL (KARL'S ELDEST BROTHER) FOUND ME AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BODY PILE AS IT WAS HIS JOB TO LOAD THE BODIES ONTO THE BACK OF A TRUCK, HE COULD NOT AVOID SEEING  TEARS WERE ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS & NOTICED I WAS STILL ALIVE. AFTER ATTEMPTING TO REVIVE ME MICHEAL HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO PUT ME TO SLEEP PROPERLY BY PUTTING A BULLET IN MY HEAD.
Micheal was killed when they liberated Auschwitz after getting caught throwing gas into the wooden barracks & attempting to kill as many as possible which he enjoyed doing & then expecting or thinking the Americans would have the job of piling all the bodies on the body truck rather than him. The Americans of course killed him straight away. 



As for Stephano, my best friend whom was mute, after he & i had gas tested out on us at Auschwitz that they wanted to kill souls & simultaneously stop souls from screaming they then took Stephano whom was also not killed properly by the test gas so they took him to a room to try out different acids, hoping to find a acid that they could pour onto victims that would kill them & disintegrate their bodies at the same time so they did not have to burry them or burn them. They poured different acids on his face & which burnt the skin off. Jonathan, a soul at Auschwitz (Please click here for more information), used to trim the excess skin that was hanging off his face with scissors & when Stephano's eyeballs were hanging out, he cut both of them out. Stephano, being mute could not scream and Joanna Davies (the Lady that stole Jenny Rothschild identity and money (Please click here for more information) ripped every finger nail off one hand to show the persons pouring the test acids on him that they were doing the wrong thing because he was still alive during the whole process Stephano only died of starvation in the end after being thrown on the body pile. 



Am i lucky enough to hear beautiful people trying to help me?
Like the beautiful lady pictured here? Dawn? Otherwise known as "The Fat Lady"

Dawn (also happy to be known as the Fat lady) - Look at the bulge on her side to realise how much weight she lost.





























Lucky for me, whilst at Auschwitz a beautiful lady did her best to protect me, held me in her arms to comfort me & i rested in her bossom before i was taken to K10 which lead to ny death. (To discover how i confirmed being at K10 please click this link to view my first passport ever issued) She was a lady named Dawn (But she was happy being called the fat lady). I heard & felt her soul recently. She wore bunny slippers & glowed in the afterlife. She looked just like in the pic, reddish hair & all & she felt bad that she couldnt save me from going to K10.


Thanks to Kaskade and MANNYVMLPE for posting this song at Youtube.com. Please click here to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdeTjdA1sltieDfPv6KmBcw

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the real Rothschild's will read this & know what to do, plus hire myself & Kieren Charteris to help restore the Paris Rothschild mansion into a community centre and gymnasium for all to enjoy. Please refer to blog post 62. https://jockhudson.blogspot.com/2019/08/62-if-only-rothschilds-mansion-in-paris.html

    ReplyDelete