My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 27 September 2010

11. A JEALOUS SOUL TRYIN TO TAKE MY PLACE IN LIFE???

From 11pm till around 4:30am in the morning a severe force pulled me backwards forcing me to land upside down backwards on top of my head!
 Not the back of my head but physically the top like gravity had been turned upside down. Each time i sat upright almost immediately i was forced backwards back onto my head. There was no way i could just lay back & stop trying to sit upright each time my head hit the wood floor every 5-10 seconds because my neck was bent so badly as the top of my head to hit the wood floor. My shoulder blades were lifted up off the floor in order for the top part of my head to hit each time. Its a wonder my neck was not severely damaged or in fact broken each time i went backwards upside down on my head. i lost count how many times my head hit the wood floor it occurred that relentlessly. I wish i had a camera to record the incident to show how brutal it was & for doctors to explain. Basically Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) was in my head & jealous as hell of me & my life & thought he could pull my soul from my head & take over me.

IT WAS SCAREY, SHOCKING, HORRIFIC AND IT HURT!
IT WAS SO SEVERE AND NASTY IT WAS DEMONIC! 
EMERGENCY SERVICES WAS DESPERATELY NEEDED!
I WISH I HAD A CAMERA RECORDING THIS EVENT TO PROVE WHAT HAPPENED!
I WAS HOME ALONE & IT LASTED FOR 4+ HOURS!


My apartment got trashed as i had tried to grab pillows off the lounge chair to place under the top of my head & in the frenzied panic the room got destroyed. 
Each time i tried to get up off my head i was pulled back upside down and my head banged on the floor repetitively. Luckily my neck and back not broken due to the position banging on the top of my head kept forcing me in as it continued for hours! It was demonic to say the least! I wish i had not been home alone that night.



Was someone (Karl Josef Silberbauer) or Jason Panza (the bloke that lived in apartment above me when I lived on North Croft Ave West Hollywood (Please click here to find out more information)) trying to take my soul from my head and replace it with theirs because they were jealous as hell of me and wanted to be me??? I'm sick and tired of hearing a male voice (afterlife or real world-I don’t know) carrying on like a prema-donna "But the prostitute (me) downstairs owns a Rolex"!!! Get over it C%*#!


I should have called emergency services (911) but instead I ended up calling Marc Wilcox? Why? Please read on.


Why? Because i thought i could hear his voice in my head & he knew who was doing this & he could stop what was going on! 
I SCREAMED ON VOICEMAIL TO GET HIM TO STOP!  

Banging upside down on my head I dropped the phone & battery fell out, I could not find the battery from one of the phones, which had fallen out as I dropped it. The reason I could not find the battery was because I was completely on top of my head, legs flailing around as I tried to see upside down where the battery & phone was.Ended up using other phone number since i had two different phone number then & i tried to call again.  2 calls to Marc Wilcox, plus 2 calls to Richard. At one stage the side of my face got pushed hard into the kitchen tiled floor. When my head finally stop hitting the floor & i was able to sit & catch my breath i did not know what to do. 


My apartment ended up a total mess. I decided to text Marc Wilcox, probably not the smartest thing to do after screaming my lungs out on his voicemail & now at close to 5am after it stopped I figured what the hell. ill be totally stupid & i will attempt to get his attention with humor and texted "So i guess now i suppose a shag is out of the question? LOL. But no response which I should have expected at that time of the morning. I guess he thought I was total sketch!


To end the night apparently i have inscribed on the inside of my skull on my forehead, which hurt like hell, Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) was here, & then he tried to scrub out the word "here" because he was so jealous of me & thought if people seen that written in my head they would help him remove my soul & replace it with his because they would think it was his head not mine. Once a fuckwit, always a fuckwit, like writing Karl Josef Silberbauer will make them think you were meant to be me? Seriously get fucked with what I went through tonight. 




Did Karl Josef Silberbauer try again?

In 2018 Karl tried again to rip my soul from my head & replace it with his own. This time it was not as severe an attempt as the first. He would try & distract me & this time, luckily not rough as hell like the first time but more gently try & take my soul from my head so he could take my life & place. I would feel my butt cheeks clench & then both my feet would point downwards like you were pointing your toes & then lastly i would feel my head jolt backwards. The backward head jolt was not so bad that it made me fall over or hit my head on any close by object. My butt clenching, feet pointing & head jolt would occur every 12 seconds. So image every 12 seconds you feel your butt clench, feet/toes point & then your head jolt backwards & there is nothing at all you can do to stop this from occurring whilst Karl tried taking my soul from my head. 

THIS WENT ON & HAPPENED EVERY 12 SECONDS FOR ALMOST ELEVEN HOURS STRAIGHT! EVERY 12 SECONDS MY HEAD WOULD JOLT BACKWARD!

Talk about stubborn jealous frustrating nasty bastard that ever existed! Since i am writing this you can guess it is pretty obvious he did not succeed in taking my soul from my head & replacing it with his! It is not possible although he did jump queue & steal another souls life on one occasion (Please click here for more information).

 

Thanks to handsomepigg (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC77-AWud-Er--d5cA4uW-Gw)

No comments:

Post a Comment