My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 16 May 2010

7. JOCK HUDSON FOUND SCREAMING FOR POLICE HELP?

911 Emergency Services Called

Is there screaming in your head as well as out loud? What if it was you that was found screaming for the police? 



After suffering a seizure, & screaming was heard, police were called & the street of Romaine between Croft & Alfred was closed while they investigated & the apartment searched.

Jock Hudson was taken to Cedar Sinai Hospital emergency for observation before being released from Hospital 3 days later. CT of the brain was obtained. Examination consisted of thin section axial images from the skull to the vertex. 



🌠Upon doctors instruction from Cedar Sinai Hospital ✡ Thank you.
Jock Hudson moved residences the same afternoon he was released.🌟💫



During the incident I had screamed so loud that I lost my voice & couldn’t speak properly for the 3 days in hospital & still had troubles speaking after being released.


What should you do if  you know something is wrong but no-one seems to notice or is listening?

Whoever the voices i was hearing in my head... didnt stop, i heard them claim later that they didnt recognise my voice since my voice was so strained, so they continued anyway. Those i thought i was hearing i never had a chance or never felt comfortable enough to approach so never got resolution as to involvement?

What were the people that lived in the apartment above me & the landlord thinking & doing that day? What weird things were going on in the building? Was it their voices i was hearing in my head? Did i have mental telepathy? Or was it in fact the afterlife i was hearing in my head? What bible experience did i have?

Wanna hear about my bible experience? Please read on by clicking the link below. 




Today i had a bible experience like no other, & learnt all the questions asked about Jesus on the cross. he experience ended up with me spending three days in hospital. As i was listening to the voices it reminded me of the bible, things i had heard like having a day off, however it was in super crass/vulgar street type version. I was under the blankets & freezing, totally shivering & then as they placed memory regression on me, i felt like i was on the cross. My back arched (So perhaps there was restraints around the waiste) & both feet were together pressing downwards so hard & with such force i could have been an Olympic gymnastic balance beam champion (So the feet never needed restraining or being tied & were never staked). At the same time i was pushing down with all my force on my chest trying to harm myself, so that is why they needed to get my arms & hands off my chest & restrained/tied them, but my hands moved uncontrollably & i could not stop them from moving frantically & the souls torturing me thought they had brought back something evil as they seen my hands moving (Hence why they drove a stake through Jesus's hands, & the other hand also however they meant to drive it into my other hand but miss-hit & got closer to the wrist rather than the other hand & now bleeding to death). They untied me & i was facing away from them when they cracked open my skull to examine my brain. I screamed so loud i had no voice after three days in hospital. They then decided after seeing my brain that it was the same as those humans from humanity rather than a God born from Heaven & then the twin brother was exiled in a cave and lived on.


Why when i was handcuffed to my dining room chair (naked at first since police found me huddled in the corner on the balcony as i had ran to get the furthest away from my bedroom as i thought the voices were coming from upstairs & with veins popping out my neck) i seen my Landlord (1001 North Croft avenue) go past my front door to the apartment above me? Not even speak to the police or the paramedics that had now arrived & checking my vital signs? Why after i moved residences to Willoughby Road did i see one of the residences walking past as i smoked a cigarette out on the small porch beside my front door yet would never speak with me in person?


Additionally, i wish i knew the fella that came to the security door one day rather stressed & at boiling point trying to get a hold of the people that lived in the apartment above me. I heard him buzzing relentlessly the upstairs apartment & trying to hack his way in through the lock. The funniest part is later down the track I spoke to the landlord who was at the security door & asked him who had cut the lock & hoping to find out when it will be secure & fixed again. The landlord said "The locksmith did this so that when you open the door it would not rub against the balustrade or handrail at the top of the stairs"??? Say what??? You are kidding me??? No locksmith in their right mind would cut & destroy a security lock like that in their life! Please see pics. 


Why did the people living in the apartment above me throw their trash over the balcony & expect me to pick it up for them??? Who even where they? Like i said i only managed to speak with Jason Panza once in person, & NEVER on the phone & NEVER on Skype, & that was the day i drove into the carpark & he opened my car door instead of getting his suitcase out of Scotts Station wagon. Scott i do not know any better other than when i moved in i'd see him hanging out with what looked like a lovely group of ladies and towards the end he'd run in & out of the building so quick even Speedy Gonzalis would have troubles trying to catch him!

I guess my problem being psychosis and not understanding the voices were mainly coming from the afterlife and not from the people that lived in the apartment above me. 


















What is weird (picture) is that when i was back at the Croft Address packing up my belongings i seen a pair of handcuffs? 
For some reason i thought someone had placed the open handcuffs to help free me because some people didn't understand what happened or what had occurred that day & some people had thought the police had arrested me or charged me BUT they had definitely not done either of those things. It was however the police that drove me to Cedar Senai hospital rather than the paramedics because the paramedics had checked me out & decided that i did not need an ambulance to take me to the hospital. Maybe that is where there was confusion. PLUS yes, for some reason they made me wear handcuffs when i left the residence but took them off when i got to the car. Was bizarre treatment. Plus after police & paramedics asked my name & address to check my vital signs five thousands times i was getting frustrated because i thought at first they were the forgetful ones, when i asked them "Are you going to talk to the people upstairs?" I knew they thought i was a looney tune & not talking about the guys that lived in the apartment above me. LOL

Plus i guess i really do have psychosis since i read into things & think i see signs all the time. (For more information on my diagnosis please click here). 


YES, IT IS EMBARRASSING WHEN I AM TOTALLY WRONG &/OR WAY WAY WAY OFF TRACK WITH WHAT I AM SAYING OR DOING... But usually as long as i as truthfull as i can be with everything & things are in the correct context, then sometimes its interesting, almost funny, but YES embarassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment