My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 1 June 2010

8. HMMMMM... I GUESS MY LITTLE UNIVERSE WAS WRONG! :(

DID MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT GET IT WRONG?


The T-Shirt above (My favorite & so i purchased two of them) features Grover (One of my nicknames because i unintentionally make Grover sounds all day long) but who is he with? Similar height but he has a bigger nose, bigger build and nice smile! Sexy for sure! Tele-Monster is his name on Sesame Street. That is whom i am meant to be with. That is not that crazy is it?

Plus have you never based love prospects according to a Sesame Street song? 

On Sesame Street
"A", "B", always finishes with "C"? 
Doesn't it? 
Well that is how the song goes. "Its as easy as ABC"
That's how easy love should be???
A hot bloke named Mark told me when chatting on "Manhunt" hook up website that his name finishes in "c" Marc? Marc Wilcox (Hard_novelty@bigmucle.com where he did say he liked hairy butts which i can accommodate but i wax it all off). 
On "Manhunt" Marc with a "c" exchanged numbers & said he might hook up with me the following weekend at Pool Party in Palm Springs. Serioulsy if you had read his profile online i fit the bill. Almost exactly 10 years younger (Tick) tall (Tick), and possible red haired (Tick) (I was once labelled as being "Tawny" (Please click here for more information)) & he said he wanted someone that had brains so he could fuck them out (Tick) (Please click  here for more information). Or maybe it should have started with capital "C" Craig? Craig Hibbard (Toughboy@bigmucle.com but he had in capital letters HIV NEGATIVE which does not work for me) or maybe I was wrong and it was neither to be & maybe i am ment to be with neither?


Yes it sounds crazy and Yes I know it sounds crazy PLUS if either of Marc Wilcox or Craig Hibbard were the slightest bit interested years ago when i first met them both & said the same thing twice as they made me nervous and I was new in town... they invited me to a party but i got too shy & nervous & never went... & needed to find out what the hell was going on with the guy i was with at the time, but sadly now i have yelled, screamed, harassed, texted, phoned, stalked, begged & pleaded that neither will speak with me face to face... so i get even more crazy...

CRAZY PEOPLE NEED TO BE TOLD IN PERSON 
"YOU ARE FAAAARKEN CRAZY"!

Then maybe i can deal with this crazy shit i am going thru! (Schizophrenia & Psychosis (Please click here for more information).


Wanna hear more crazy? Plus what happened on every App known to man? Please read on.




November 2014 Update:
After downloading Scruff app onto another appliance that did not have it on it, yep again i forgot to realise the first setting is "Global" (last time on a different phone i tried to pick up a guy, all went really well until he said it is a long way to travel for a shag since he lived in Boston - oooops embarrassing BUT grrrrrr he is a hottie!) but anyways i went to look at a profile but then seen a hairy chest on a bloke and got sidetracked... then i went back to look at the first profile that had caught my eye... can you believe it. Marc? MILK? Except i thought it finished with "c"? Like faaaaaaaarken hell, Seriously? LOL


For all youse that wanted to know what happened on "Scruff" after accidently finding his profile by mistake (as written above ....well he blocked me! harsh? I guess he never based his potential love prospects according to a Sesame Street song! LOL

Year 2017/2018 update: 
well he blocked me, but this time on Instagram coz i ask him what he bought at the Tate Modern in London after reading that he had said he bought something? or is there nothing for sale in there? I dunno i only seen outside the place mainly because it was closed which you would expect at 2-3am in the morning when i was cruising for cock as i walked on my way home one night back when i lived in London for a few years! (Please click here for more information on living in London).


Plus... He had already blocked me also on Facebook & Twitter too! aaaaaaaaaah. LOL.






This photo (click to enlarge) taken back at the
Paramount Party back in 2007?. My friends & I arrived early (we didn't realise it wasn't fashionable to be there until it almost ended) & the only other blokes who missed that memo also was Hard_novelty (Marc) and Toughboy (Craig). Yep i knew who they were from seeing them on Bigmuscle.com back in 2006/7 but sadly we all stared at each other & before i knew it some other lucky lads had grabbed them & taken them home. I had spoken to Micheal Abels whom i was dating at the time about Marc being there & he said if he is there call him & bring him home. Clearly they both were not there to party like us & went home as soon as they had pulled a root. Whether it was good or not. Only they would know?



Worst part is that back in 2010 he did seem interested and after chatting said he could fit me in for a quickie on Saturday afternoon sometime.... I was definitely up for it... but when he couldn't tell me a time or make a time for that Saturday so I could be ready to meet him properly (ie douch so my hole was clean) I cracked it!
Why? 
Because I was so upset coz I'd been waiting years, since 2007, to finally meet him properly...
so... I blocked him! Stupid hunh??? 
Guess I started the blocking thing???


More madness - "Hudson" Avenue is right beside "Wilcox" Avenue: 
Does the Hollywood map say & mean we are meant to be together?
I guess if you looked at the map of Hollywood, and driving/cycling from West Hollywood towards Golds Gym you'll see "Hudson" (Hudson Ave) is the street right before "Wilcox" (Wilcox Ave) but sadly they never meet and "Hudson"disappears before you reach the hills, disappears after "Sunset" (Sunset Blvd) that is of course if you are looking at the Hollywood map North of Santa Monica Blvd. So i guess looking North at the map of Hollywood means that Marc Wilcox & Jock Hudson are not together at all!!! 
I used to prefer to think that maybe they would always be side by side if we ever did meet properly & would always think that as i cycled past both Hudson & Wilcox Avenues! together forever??? ...or if you go south down from Santa Monica Blvd looking at the Hollywood map??? They do meet properly??? Yes Hudson Ave joins Wilcox Ave & they become one!!! hmmmm.... Heck studying maps now??? That is crazy... isn't it??? Yep definitely! 

I guess the doctors are right when they say i have psychosis. Seeing signs in everything. LOL.





Thanks to Music Alliance (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfQYJ9T5Xg9W9XOg4Exk7EQ)



March 2020 Update: This maybe a good omen, not the damn virus which I guess this about, hell no I didn’t mean that... but because if read all this blog post and seen this and that it finishes in C and 19th being my birthday. lol 


To find out what has happened since writing this blog post 
(Please click here for more information)


Check out what signs i have been seeing regarding this man
(Please click here for more information)


Plus would you believe he is still on my mind? Aaaaaaah. LOL
(Please click here for more information)


No comments:

Post a Comment