My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 3 July 2010

10. AT NIGHT IN BED I HAVE BEEN HALLUCINATING PENGUINS DOING SONG & DANCE?

At night i am hallucinating penguins everywhere just like the cute little Christmas Penguin beside my bed on the nightstand. (below in pic 1).

Voices told me what must be done to stop seeing them dancing! The last time i ever did what the voices asked. I cried none stop as I cut his head off… I cried even more taking photo (pic 1)  to prove i had done what they asked… I loved that little penguin. Today however I found a penguin (Pic 2 with the Welcome sign) and I noticed under his little scarf hidden stitches holding his head back onto his neck? Sure he looks a little worse for wear and initially gave me a grumpy stare but OMG i think its him reborn again! 



If he had gone happily & peacefully in his last life..... rather than mutilated brutally by me, would he have returned to this world in a better state? Not looking so hammered??? Still looks seriously cute but you gotta admit without his Welcome sign he looks seriously messed up! 
One thing I have learnt from this experience is that if you truly love something then you need to let it go, & if it returns back to you then it was yours, but if it doesn’t then you still haven't learnt that it was never yours in the first place. 

Want more updates on my Penguin? Please read on.




3rd March 2011 Penguin Update (Pic 2) = now living again happily on my front door watching everyone who comes and goes in & outta my life and Oki Dog (Please click here for more information) which is on the corner of my street and he welcomes everyone. 

In his second life, now that i found him again so that he could be on my front door all year round & because its such warm weather in Los Angeles/West Hollywood i decided to remove his scarf, that is how i discovered it was him because there was only a couple of stitches holding his head on to his neck & rest of his body after i had chopped him up. Additionally i have gone to the effort of painting his toenails nice & white to make him feel special & good & always smile & say hi to him. There is no way i am gonna treat him the same way that i treated him in his last life. I mutilated him all because the voices told me to do so which made me cry.

I also gave him antenna magnets above that are wired above his head that attract good energies and he loves stereo music!

28th December 2013 Penguin Update (pic 3)
= he must have died in Los Angeles (Happy) because in Sydney today i found him again!. Returned happy this time with  bigger brighter prettier blue eyes in this life!…Plus his head is on properly... but

OMG ITS HIM AGAIN! 
HE FOUND ME AGAIN & WE ARE BACK TOGETHER YET AGAIN! LOL!

She's gone sketch in a fun way this time around! hehe. Look at his eyes for heaven sack (Pic 3 - Right above), he is having a great time! Pupils that dilated! LOL

What did this mean? Was the universe &  voices trying to teach me about euthanasia and reincarnation? (Please click here for more information). 

Written and posted December 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment