My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Thursday 22 October 2009

3. SILENCE (I could hear the wind) BEFORE AN EARTHQUAKE?

Since i started hearing voices, they have never stopped & i never get a break. Like having a group of people sitting around you constantly asking you questions, chatting relentless about nothing to annoy you or questioning your every move, or thought, always wanting to know what i am doing? To sleep at night since they won't stop i usually have to take more than the recommended amount of sleeping tablets. 


Tonight was the first time the voices stopped & I could not hear them... I sat out on the balcony & I was able to hear the wind and only the wind... it was a beautiful sound... sound of peace & quiet... and sadly the last time i have been able to hear the world around me like the rest of the world can as the voices started again first thing as i woke in the morning & have never stopped again like that night. 

I have not had more than a 1 minute break from them since!


What broke the silence as i sat on the balcony enjoying the sound of the wind & feeling the breeze on my face? Please read on.



The build up to an Earthquake. An earthquake occured! The trees in front of me started vibrating... at first i thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me or I was having a head problem, like feeling dizzy... but instead an earthquake had just taken place! I stood legs wide apart so i did not fall over as the earth shook.




Was it the Earthquake that made the voices stop during that night? They say that dogs start howling & can detect earthquake hours before they occur? Maybe it was what scared my voices off that night?

Earth quake details: 6.0 South of Panama (18.0 km) 2009-10-22 00:51:39 UTC shows faultline thru LosAngeles Please click this link to view.

No comments:

Post a Comment