My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 16 October 2009

2•5. THE FIRST VOICES I HEARD IN MY HEAD?

Katy Perry = Kate Hudson
The first conversation i had with a voice inside my head was with a lady named Kate (Please click here for more information). She told me that she had lost her baby & that her baby had died which i empathised with & did my best to give her friendly advice which i had gain from one of my best friends named Tara Fugger (Please click here for more information). Basically as Tara once told me, i said she must be a good soul because life only throws at you what you can handle. It was a deep & meaningful conversation which was clear & while i was home alone sitting in the lounge room. During this time i did not realise i was now schizophrenic & actually thought i had mental telepathy & the voices were not coming from the afterlife or Heaven (Please click here for more information) but instead the people living in the apartment above me. I also around this time heard Jenny Rothschild say in my head, again without my permission that she would be my teacher. I also knew i was hearing a blonde haired lady whom i later discovered was Katherine Jones (Please click here for more information). I used to hear Jenny Rothschild & Katherine Jone's (Please click here for more information) voices as well as Scott & Jason Panza (Please click here for more information) whom would turn out to be souls different to those living on 1001 Croft Avenue, West Hollywood & instead be those names mentioned & Karl Josef Silberbaur (Please click here for more information). I thought i had gained the ability of mental telepathy from the people in the apartment playing "Hemi Sync" discs on their stereo which with my sensitive hearing i could hear. For example the stop smoking disc, that should only ever be played whilst wearing a headset because it affects brainwaves.

Looking for pics of what i thought Kate might look like i found this pic of Katy Perry. Kate is more curvaceous & has child bearing hips but when i discovered Katy Perry's real name was originally Kate Hudson I knew how she looked. 

Did i tell the voices I could hear to stop nicely & politely? Please click link below to read more.


On one occasion which i do not remember the day & date i realised that the voices in my head were playing games that were sexually orientated & they had included me in the game but i had one of the worst days yet & suffered pretty badly during the entire game. Before bed late that night, i could sense Scott, Jenny Rothschild, Katherine Jones & Kate in front of me as i sat on the end of the bed & cried my eyes out because i knew i did not have the knowledge or abilities to participate in their games & asked politely not to please ever be included in one of their games & all of them agreed that it was unfair to include me & i honestly believe they all had remorse since i came off second best to all of them which is an understatement. I figured i would no longer hear or sense any of them & my ability to have Mental Telepathy would no longer be a problem.

After gaining the reassurance not to ever be included in their games, they faded away to silence & as i laid back to rest my head on the pillow i heard from the right side of me in the air & in my head a cheeky child like voice very quickly say "I'll take that" which i did think was odd & clearly I did not understand what had occured but then silence back to silence as i fell asleep. When i woke in the morning i was hearing voices in my head again & pretty much non stop until present day. I did not understand "Hypnotics" (Please click here for more information) like i now do 10-15 years later. The cheeky voice that said quickly "I'll take that" turned out to be Karl Josef Silberbaur (aka Jason Panza during that time) & he had stolen the "Human Protection Hypnotic" that the four souls had attempted to place on me after asking not to be included in their games. I should have stopped hearing voices & gained my life back but instead now every insult or constructive criticism meant to be heard by Karl i will instead hear in my head & think was aimed at me & no break from all the voices talking inside my head as they play their games & do their best to make me react to what ever they say in order to gain words or thoughts from me to continue & play their games. 


Christmas 2009 i almost went completely mentally insane & screamed my head off basically having one of the first mental health episodes (Please click here for more information) of a vast great amount that i would suffer over time. 

Putting up Christmas decorations that year should have been a massive amount of fun because for starters i was off my head, high as a kite, feeling amazing but no matter what i did or no matter what i thought it seemed all i could hear was Scott being nasty saying "Do you think your good?", "Do you think your smart?", "Do you think your funny?" which i heard worse than a broken record making me scream my head off because it was so repetitive. I was never meant to hear any of that & clearly Karl was acting in a manner Scott did not approve hence why he really wanted Karl to hear him saying those things & Scott was unable to hear me & unable to sense me so unaware of his repetitiveness & the fact it sent me insane that afternoon/evening.  Made worse by the fact, risking sounding arrogant, i am quirky & do not decorate like most people & hence no idea the harassment was not meant for me.

Thinking i had mental telepathy hearing the people in the apartment above me, rather than being Schizophrenic hearing souls in Heaven, i guessed hypnotics were involved similar to a performance from expert hypnotic professional that performs by hypnotising audience members, for example, when they hear the birdie song they will jump up & cluck like a Chicken & lay an egg making all those not on stage laugh each time they play the song. Every time i open the fridge door i noticed that my leg would raise upwards behind me exactly like a Hollywood Star would do when having a kiss during a movie!

I also knew i was still involved in their games. For example when i exited my apartment to go outside onto the balcony to smoke a cigarette i heard Jenny Rothschild scream her loudest that i had ruined her orgasm. Clearly as i went out onto the balcony meant that Scott had to pull out of her vagina in their game? Actions placed on what i was doing?

The "Divine Pray" once said should ensure no voices in your head, but sadly had no effect for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment