My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 2 August 2019

59. HALLUCINATING HOT GREEN FIGURES! EXCEPT GIRL ON GIRL? I AM GAY ARNT I?


Thank you to this super hot chick for her photo.
Ever since i started hearing voices almost 11 years ago, right from the beginning, i every so often see as clear as day green images of people. its almost like they were/are right in front of me! I remembered the clearest vision i had was of two hot girls, one a brunette and one a blonde! OMG OMG OMG where they hot!, best strip show and erotic hot dancing i have ever seen, with hair flicks and bend that would make any straight hetro man shoot a load in his pants I'm sure... the only problem is that is was slightly waisted on me coz I'm Aussie fag (gay man)! eeeeeeeeek. I probably critic-ted their super hot & erotic dance moves more like a choreographer or dance teacher would rather than enjoying the boner that i had managed to receive. LOL. 

It amazing how many heterosexuals and female voices i hear in my head! I do not dislike women! But Jenny Rothschild & Katherine Jones??? (Please click here for more information) Really???

So what happened in the end? Please read on by clicking the link below.


Katherine & Jenny

Although i am gay i can still appreciate the hotness of a sexy lady and admire that ladies come in different shapes, short, tall. different sizes, different curves, butts of all variations, breasts differ as well unlike men that usually come in either short or tall, fat or skinny! But ...alas it is men that turn me on.

Lucky for me these two ladies were not offended once they realized i was totally gay.... and both of them TOTAL ANGELS AND WELL AS TOTAL BABES! Unlike evil voices they were even as good & beautiful to introduce themselves to me as Jenny and Katherine (their real names).

Jock Hudson definitely gave them a thumbs up for the show just like the ladies did once they figured him out. "I wished i could have given them a better response... maybe if i weren't such a poof! he says. LOL. 

Jenny clearly back when this night had occurred had not realised i was her Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) at that stage for some reason as i do believe before the realisation that i am homosexual she attempted to go in for the kill. If you are wondering what happened to her. I would like to say she was trying to give me my life back & sadly her soul could only take so much & consequently passed on to the next life.


Thank you to Britney Spears for this song, subscribe at YouTube.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgffc95YDBlkGrBAJUHUmXQ?app=desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment