My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 7 August 2022

125. WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT???

Hmmmmmmmmm….
EQUILIBRIUM AT IT'S HIGHEST??? 

I discovered since equilibrium tonight occurred & silence was heard for the first time since Tuesday when i was out in the sun & a similar type thing occurred in my head, so i knew what was going on tonight, that it was this day & date, August 2009, an anniversary date, from when I discovered voices in my head, without my permission, & I worked out they were playing a game (Please click here for more information) & I realized I did not, back then, have the knowledge I have now (Please read blog that starts 0 blog until blog post 124 or click here for start) to participate or an understanding of hypnotics (Please click here for more information) & felt I was out of my league. I cried my eyes out as I ask them politely to please never include me again. Jenny Rothschild (Please click here for more information) Katherine Jones (Please click here for more information), Kate (Please click here for more information) & Scott we’re present & they all did it, but said it WOULD NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN??? But as I laid my head on the pillow I heard from whom I now know was Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) “I’ll take that” which I thought odd but what I didn’t realize is that self centered CUNT (Please click here to explain language used in this blog) took the HUMAN PROTECTION meant for me away from me that night which meant I did not get my life back in 2009.


Tonight or should I say morning, does that mean I got my life back??? that should never have been taken from me August 2009??? Because i reached "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) they found me as you let off a unmistakable glow & easily seen.

What did that mean? Please read on by clicking link below.


What did that mean??? Every insult, every thing like constructive criticism, every punishment, every hypnotic, every thing that bastard (His father was his Uncle) deserved I have had done to me & dealt to me, & therefore I have been mistreated by the entire afterlife all of this time over the past how many years??? Even though they were told by God or Number 7 to protect the youngest soul imaginable (Please click here for more information) which, believe it or not, is me??? (Please click here for more information).


With "Equilibrium" occurring I discovered more truths about biblical times & what took place back then. Jesus was killed on the cross at the age of 3 years & 2.5 months old when he could talk & comprehend while his brother Christ or Christian was not mistreated until after Jesus had all the the torturer & death on the cross (Please click here for more information) Miss Deprivation (Please click here for more information) decided that with Jesus dead she would cut the knob off Christ/Christian's penis & eat it so she would somehow become a God even though she was not considered like those in the palace to be born from heaven & then considered a God. All she, Miss Deprivation (Please click here for more information) did really was make it impossible for Christ/ Christian to have children & hence why he was always single. 

No comments:

Post a Comment