My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 12 August 2022

127. I NOW HAVE THREE WHITE LIGHTERS???

When you reach "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) you no longer need a white lighter but i have been mistreated so badly by the afterlife that i now have three white lighters. Samuel who was my original White Lighter up until 2009 (Please click here for more information) is back being my White Lighter again & now also Stephano Monkey & Papa Rick. 

Now if you have seen "Chucky" the TV series (Please click here for more information) you will know what i am dealing with (Please see photographs below). Stephano Monkey used to be Marc Wilcox's Boyfriends who was mute in a past life (Please click here for more information) & he often copes it from me when he is not protecting me & sadly after the week i have had you do not wanna see the state poor Stephano Monkey is in BUT I PROMISE AFTER TONIGHT HE WILL BE AS GOOD AS NEW (Please click here for more information)

When these characters are not doing anything & basically the voices in my head are treating me so badly i cannot cope I sadly take it out on them. As seen in the photo below i made them both sit & face the wall & placed them in the corner of the room (GAVE THEM TIME OUT!) so that meant they could not see what was going on or participate in anything. It made me cry having to do this to them but i cannot tolerate bad behaviour as i needed their help. They happily accept me sharing the love i have for them but admittedly say they are best to stay out of my problems.




I have love for Samuel, Stephano Monkey & Papa Rick to the moon & back! I should be so lucky to have them as White Lighters!

Find out more about these three? Please read on by clicking the link below.

Papa Rick also gets punished & almost as severely but he is stronger than Stephano Monkey that is why in the photograph above they have been given "Time Out" which sadly hurts me more than them (seen in picture two). Papa Rick would you believe has been in the afterlife the longest time & used to hang out with, yes seriously, Cleopatra, who has had one life since being Cleopatra & he & her used to look after me (Please click here for more information) during the first time i turned up in the afterlife. He looked after me until Geoff, his brother arrived in the afterlife, & was worried i might be a little shit being so young at only 3 years & 2.5 months old, not yet even 4 years old & all in the afterlife & even though he liked Jacob (Please click here for more information), my favourite "Influencer" but he thought of us being a pair were too much trouble & so he banished me to watch over the Aboriginals (Please click here for more information).

In Australia when white man started killing the aboriginals & the animals (mainly funnel web spiders which apparently my soul taught Aboriginals about as i used to play with them & laugh & giggle but being in the afterlife they did not harm me.) should have taken affirmative action & killed out the spear heads (White People). Nasty things. In this life OMG spiders scare the shit out of me & i have zero tolerance policy & when they did not take affirmative action i went into the dark (Please click here for more information). The only thing that lead me out of the dark to be born as Aaron Rothschild can be read in blog post 71 (Please click here for more information) which was 1940 & Warner Sallman's famous painting of "Jesus". The painting became too famous too quickly, even printed as a postage stamp & i should have had a twin brother but he died at birth in 1940 (Please click here for more information) as with twins usually when prematurely born the first twin is under developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment