My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 5 December 2022

137. CLIFFARD, NOT CLIFFORD THE DOG! OMG, MAN'S BEST FRIEND?


A boy named Cliffard (18 years old) as he died of cancer so is in the afterlife decided to gain all the knowledge he could on hypnotics (Please click here for more information) & entered my head without my permission & made my brain throb in a bad way. He spent his life sick because of Chemo mostly in bed vomiting. He did his best not to make people sad. We got talking & turns out he is really nice although needs to learn affirmative action. LOL. He is friends with number 7 (Please click here for more information). After me being abused mainly by Gloria (Please click here for more information) & two other hypnotic whores (Please click here for more information) I needed a break & he managed to make it so there were no souls in my head (Please click here for more information) then & until the end of the next day. 
Thank you to him.


It turns out Cliffard did not reach "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) which sadly means they will not or cannot listen to reason until they go with the good voice with all the reasons to go with it. 
& was only allowed into the afterlife because he was told at death that there was a man in a cage in the afterlife that he would be drawn towards. The reason being is this man placed a hypnotic on him that caused the cancer that killed him. Cliffard does not like being told what to do & did not face the man in the cage instead only wanted to place hypnotics which are nasty & turned on me
.
 

He is now removing hypnotics & realised how detrimental they are to both him & me. Finally he is being a lifesaver like I thought he could be when I first knew him.

Did Cliffard & I know each other in a past life? 
Please read on by clicking the link below.

Cliffard has now reached "Optimal" & going with the voice with all the reasons & not allowing hypnotics to be placed on his head. Yeeeeeeees he is doing me proud. 27/12/2022

Turns out that when I was born as Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) I should have had a twin brother but sadly he died at birth. From what I have heard Cliffard would have been that brother. Now I know why he & I bonded & why I bonded so 
securely with Jenny Rothschild since she had lost the first child & so hung on tightly to the remaining baby. With the amount of money she had (Billions) she had access to plenty of nannies but refused to allow them to touch me & instead held me in her arms from day one. Since it was Cliffards first life ever his soul would have looked like a Cartoon Character if you were watching over him which meant he was full for a good time of adventure!. The reason he died was because I was coming from the dark (Please click here for more information) & Warner Sallman's painting of Jesus gained to much popularity to bring me out of the dark too soon whilst Cliffard had not fully developed otherwise we both would have survived birth.


We would have made an interesting set of twins. Cliffard being a cartoon character (First life ever so would be a little adventurer & ALOT of fun) & me being my second life after dieing at the age of 3.25 years old (Please click here for more information) being more reserved & quiet (Please click here for more information). Both apparently would have, according to Jenny Rothschild, been sent to law school so we would have had the power & money (Billions - Please click here for more information) to make laws. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaa! Since Jenny was against having sex with her cousin (Emil Rothschild whom was our dad) which made us which was daddy Rothschilds demand so that the money stayed in the family we may have started prenups way back in the 1960's! We would have made an interesting pair like I said is the honest truth! lol. 


I wonder how Stephano (Please click here for more information) when I first found him at Lodz Ghetto would have coped saving us both from the 132 searches they conducted to try & find me after they had taken all the kids & killed them at Chelmno & I was too small to keep up with them & got left behind. I feel over & someone nice blocked me from being able to go with the other kids on the truck to Chelmno. I would have still grabbed Stephano's leg when I first seen him day one in the cemetery & as Jenny Rothschild witnessed i gave off the world happiest GRIN which she had never seen before being a serious little kid but because I knew him & he knew me in my past life (he was my carer in biblical days - Please click here for more information) & we were destined to meet again, but Cliffard being the adventurer would have probably ran right past Stephano in a hectic race to see what else was around the cemetery. No stopping him. LOL 



Plus I would gently touch Jenny as she cuddled me, whilst Cliffard would run around. One time I dropped my monkey & Jenny lost sight of him. She asked me thinking I would know where he was so I would point but joked with her saying he keeps changing places. GRIN. Was super fun game. I always looked at Cliffard as being super tricky, a tricky dicky. & he always ensured I had my monkey which Jenny used to dip in cocaine to try & liven me up, which Cliffard used to do no problem & not needed.



Update 17/01/2022:
Jenny Rothschild wanted to hold both me Aaron Rothschild & my Cartoon Character twin (Cliffard) whom died on her at birth. Her Cage Keeper wish. Equilibrium 
occurred (Please click here for more information) & Jenny got to hold us both. Her dream was seen, heard & granted. This time we were both underneath her as we hid under the floor boards on the false floor on the second story of the school house at Lodz Ghetto. Sadly Jenny still got stabbed to death & sadly Cartoon Character Cliffard whom was on her left side was trying to see what was happening got killed like Jenny. I hid behind Jenny & had half my arm stabbed badly but I made it outside to Stephano who was waiting in the cemetery & holding onto my monkey. This time though I did not make it to Auschwitz. They still put us on the last carriage & left the door open since I was in such a bad state. This time instead of coming alive I died in Stephano's arms & he therefore got off the train & avoided Auschwitz & its evilness.

The lose of Jenny & my Cartoon Character Brother was too great for me & why I died in Stephanos arms whilst on the train. I was buried with my monkey (Please click here for more information). & Stephano got to say goodbye to me. The monkey I still have in this life time as Alan Dowsett/Jock Hudson, the monkey stolen from me when i was left to die under the body pile.

It is important that Stephano remember this dream scenario that occurred during equilibrium to grant Jenny her wish compared to what actually took place otherwise when he reincarnates it is too risky that he remembers what did happen to him at Auschwitz (Please click here for more information) otherwise he may die of SIDS (Sudden Instant Death Syndrome).

No comments:

Post a Comment