My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 23 September 2022

131. NO VOICES IN MY HEAD? SADLY IT DID NOT LAST LONG!

Photo 2008

After a tough few weeks, i woke up Saturday afternoon after a really bad morning but this time things were different. I was shocked how quiet things in my head were. I slept a bit more & then again awake i realized things were different, there were no voices in my head. The only problem is that is has been almost fourteen years since i was, i guess you could say normal, & had no voices in my head. I need to learn how to talk to myself again. I used to have a four second tension span (diagnosed at the Narrabeen Sports Camp back in the 1990's) basically the tension span of a four year old which makes sense if you know of my past lives (Please click here for more information). Not sure if it has changed or not, trying to hear my thoughts like i used to do was rather odd to say the least & was difficult for me but i loved no voices as the quietness was heaven to me. The afterlife was still in my head, i could hear them as they listen to me start going about my business. I am not sure what i am meant to sound like in my head anymore. Some people have heard my voice in my head when i am really relaxed & myself & said it sounds like a clueless little four year old which i do remember used to confuse a lot of people. When souls heard the young clueless little kid, usually it followed by me yelling as i got assaulted by Karl & hypnotics in the afterlife so a lot of souls didn't realize it was both me & only liked me because i protected the young soul. Over time since having voices in my head means i am not relaxed & mostly unable to be myself the young clueless little kid got heard less & less, in fact almost never at all. Karl told everyone that i killed the young clueless little kid as i gave up protecting him. Sadly i suffered a lot from souls that believed this & had never checked out what my soul looks like which if they did they would discover i am probably the youngest soul imaginable (Please click here for more information) & the clueless little kid.



I guess it does not matter as by the next day voices, without my permission, filled my head again. Souls in the afterlife couldn't handle how quiet it was & i was able, although difficult, to talk to myself after so long not able to talk to myself at all. They re-entered my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment