My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 5 September 2022

130. STILL HAVING PROBLEMS! THANK YOU TO THE GOOD VOICES I HEAR!


Photo taken 2022

Still hearing countless voices that i do not know. Finally i think Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) is now gone after entertaining everyone with my life experiences & then gets them to "harness" (Please click here for more information) everything i do. Talk about a nasty character that is jealous for some reason. He tells everyone not to read my blog posts & talk about the nastiest games on my head (Please click here for more information) where the main objective is to make me unhappy & to force myself to kill myself. 

If your reading this blog from beginning to end your probably wondering what happened to Jenny Rothschild my mum when i was Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information). Emil Rothschild is still up in the afterlife. But a soul even in the afterlife can only take so much & after being tortured by Karl one to many times she passed onto her next life. Three times later she has reincarnated not by choice but because her soul cannot take the abuse that she gets from souls in the afterlife. One time there was a horrible gargling sound as she passed on to the next life which only i could hear, although the whole time mostly protecting me. A little confused back in 2010-2011 as to who i was initially but after she worked it out she was my rock for the longest time, still is, although i struggle to please her by ensuring her i will "Soldier on"! What is sad & hard to deal with is that it was her (Cage Keepert) & Karl (whom was meant to be in a cage) that seen me glow when i reached Optimal (Please click here for more information) aged 32 in year 2009 & why my life was taken from me back then.

Mans best friend, Dog.


Thank goodness for the voices that i hear in my head that do support & help me like Ralph, Vans, Sarah, Kara, Katie (When she was good & had white light around her), Clara (When she was good & had white light around her), George, Ms Sporty Spice, Miss Swahili, Eliza, Colleen, Susan, Samuel, Stephano Monkey, Papa Rick, Geoff, Jacob, Mrs Sunshine, Marilyn & Vanessa, Nanna Rothschild (Plus Popsicle Rothschild), Katherine Jones & her girls, Emil Rothschild, Ms Ribena Berry, Ms Caroline, Vanessa, Marilyn, Brian, Roxette, Elspbeth, Miss Texas, Fatso & girlfriend, Larisa, Tabitha & sorry to anyone else i am forgetting that has been helping me attempt to have fun & a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment