My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 20 August 2022

129. NOW THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE! EATING SHIT? WHAT NEXT?

Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) is back in my head. Why? Because souls in the afterlife were bored & wanted to do Hypnotics (Please click here for more information) & brought him back into my head along with every soul that never had permission to enter my head & has been nasty to me. Means no life for me & definitely no fun for me. They still harness (Please click here for more information) & prefer Karl has fun whereas i do not get any which means they do not want to avoid consequences of me being mistreated for almost 14 years now & counting (Please click here for more information). Well the other day i got off my face & whenever i give off a good effect Karl takes credit, although he has done nothing, & expects to be thanked. So many souls were gladly eating his shit & enjoying it just as much as he does. Yes he thinks that his shit does not stink, where as i am well aware mine does, although i love a good old fart but that is where is lies. I was so embarrassed for all those souls. Karl feels that he is God which he will never be if you know the truth about God (Please click here for more information).


Why would you eat someones shit? I do not get it? Proves nothing by making someone eat your shit. They will not think you are God (Please click here for more information). Karl thinks differently, he can't get enough of his own shit!!! 

Have souls been around too long that they eat shit? Please read on by clicking link below.



I am sorry but I do admit, if I am being honest, I love a good fart & the smell & even give my farts a score out of two. Score one out of ten is purely about delivery & execution & how it felt whilst the second score out of ten is about smell & pong, & whether it lasts a long time or not. HOWEVER when it comes to shit. NO THANK YOU. if you must know I spend a lot of time douching & cleaning my asshole so there is no shit at all inside of me, especially being a bottom when it comes to sexual fun. I will never understand why you would want to eat your own shit let alone expect other people to enjoy eating your shit. Apparently Karl was taught as a baby to eat his own shit so that changing his nappy was easy since his parents taught him to eat his own shit & clean himself up. I had it all wrong I thought Karl loved his own shit so much because he thought his shit does not stink. How wrong.



Friday 26th August 2022: OMG talk about history repeating itself tonight & this morning. Karl managed to place a hypnotic on everyone that made them love him, so guess what, another night of half the afterlife eating his shit. they literally begged him to shit down their throats. IT IS BEYOND SICKENING! i feel sick to my stomach, not just because it meant i had the worst 24-48 hours possible, talk about life in hell, but i cannot believe souls believe his shit as he pretends to be me. He tells them my life experiences to impress them, he takes all the good vibes & effects of dopamine increases that i provide & sells them as his own. i feel so embarrassed for half the afterlife. All i ask is that you "Lay Dormant" & do your own thing so that i can enjoy myself. But no, even the tingles i get from dancing & singing & enjoying myself they refuse to let me enjoy!!! I guess let them eat shit, they are too stupid to read this blog site properly!!! Nor can they simply look at the notice board in the afterlife for them all to see & work out that i have been mistreated. the amount of people that think that i am unfair to my once brother (Please click here for more information) Karl Joseph Silberbauer.


Saturday 17th September 2022: OMG I cannot believe someone brought him back yet again. Do souls not realize that years ago "Equilibrium" occurred for Karl & he was sent back to the core & he could not get there fast enough, it felt good for him & was drawn to it & went willingly. Took him seven attempts to get there & because it erases your past & history is why he loved going there so much as it means he gets away with what he has done to my life & the afterlife. Problem is that since then on one of his returns he learnt as i did that Karma is not erased by going to the core. When he was a lizard his mother bit of his tail & he wobbled because he has such bad karma, talk about the worst life ever for any animal as he lives out each new life except stupid souls keep bringing him back.This time he returned i said to him that he is God. Why? Because sadly although i was in self destruct mode, i have noticed that all Karl has to do is whinge & have a temper tantrum & everyone & anyone will do exactly what he wants & when he wants. 


In saying that he was God coz i knew then he would make all those souls including the one that brought him back to the afterlife eat his shit. Karl decided that he was now happy being himself & said that he would never pretend to be me or tell people my life experiences as if they were his own to impress them which was a good thing. 

One lady was shocked as Karl basically took a dump for her expecting her to eat it, she did not know what to do but luckily in seeing the shit there so long while she was in shock Karl decided that it was just too good to resist & ended up gobbling up the shit himself as he loves himself that much & especially hearing that he was "God" which he will NEVER be. Number 7 (Please click here for more information) which is the light & the energy & the voice beyond the doors in the afterlife is the real God & always will be. Hearing how much Karl loves his shit & his confusion of why no one was as desperate to eat his shit like he was made me almost wet myself with laughter. I think Karl was the happiest when he, which he did have the ability to achieve since his ass was so prolapsed, double fist fucked himself & pulled out his own shit to feed himself. Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! Sicko!!! And he was proud that he was a rose bud queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment