My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Wednesday 19 October 2022

132. KARL JOSEF SILBERBAUER IS BACK?

Well after no voices in my head in last blog the voices have been pretty consistent & no letting up. Last night i thought the worst thing, because before bed somehow Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) returned to my head so i figured life was over for me. However today i wake & something is different, he is different & he actually has white light (Please click here for more information) around him which he never had done before. He seems to recall when we were twin brothers (Please click here for more information) & dare i say it seems to have my best interest at heart?. I am still in amazement & he even made me giggle today as i drove home from the city. Does this new Karl have my back? I hope so coz it means a few things like maybe i will now get to enjoy life to the full again & then no consequences to the afterlife at all (Please click here for more information). Hopefully Karl has learnt from each time "Equilibrium" has occurred for him (Please click here for more information) that instead of being nasty to me & treating me like shit & playing games on my head, he should have in fact saved me & treated me well in order to succeed at his dreams. I guess you could say that now his happiness depends on my happiness. 

Turns out Karl could not turn things around! He got brought back again, seriously why? I have no way of stopping souls entering my head & I cannot handle the hatred & jealousy I feel from souls Karl teaches his hatred for me. (Please click here for more information).

No comments:

Post a Comment