My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 1 November 2022

133. SOULS IN MY HEAD THAT ONLY SURVIVED AUSCHWITZ BY SWAPPING CLOTHES WITH JEWISH PRISONERS WHEN THEY HEARD THE AMERICANS WERE COMING!

The evil souls running Auschwitz are the same as the Survivors???
At Auschwitz you had the Jewish people that were being fed sewage, exterminated & sent into underground chambers & gassed/killed (Please click here for more information). You also had the people like Croatia, Gloria, Frieda, Annette, Carol, Karl & Chap & a girl name unknown that lived it up at Auschwitz & had pool parties & stole everything from the Jewish people especially, like Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information), from the expensive trains unlike the cattle carriages that were being diverted to Auschwitz in the later days. Croatia, Gloria, Annette, Carol, Frieda & Chap who I hear as voices in my head are pictured here having fun & only survived Auschwitz because when the Americans liberated Auschwitz they swapped clothing with the Jewish people & wore their stripped clothing instead of them & so the Americans shot the Jewish people not noticing how emaciated & thin they were & let the assholes that were running the place that were plump with their hair done survive. I have heard Croatia & Gloria both in my head claim she survived Auschwitz but neglects to mention that it was because she swapped clothing with a Jewish person. Croatia, Frieda, Annette, Gloria, Carol & girl name unknown have been problems in my head because souls think they were true survivors & they drop to their knees for them & because they are in love with Karl. They are in love with Karl because he managed to gain the most amount of money from the Jewish souls, besides Joanna Davies & Robert Davies who assumed Jenny Rothschilds & Emil Rothschilds identities & their bank accounts (Please click here for more information), & therefore keeps bringing him back to my head. They say how horrible it was wearing the stripped clothing & even worse wearing the clothes given to them as seen in photo right.


How well did these people live & entertain themselves at Auschwitz? 

Did they have big pool party celebrations? Please read on by clicking link below.


Croatia when being served bread whilst living a luxurious life in Auschwitz Birkenau I demanded that her bread be served to her hot so that when she put butter on her bread the butter would melt. On one occasion the bread was not hot enough for her liking so she handed it back to the Jewish girl that was unlucky to be serving her. She decided that since Croatia did not want it she would have a small piece which Croatia seen her do & so Croatia being the lady that she was, demanded that she be shot and killed!


Photograph of the pool at Auschwitz before it 
got filled in because it was misunderstood
as to why it was built & existed.
Left & below: A photograph of the swimming pool in between Auschwitz Birkenau I & Auschwitz Birkenau II were people like Croatia, Gloria, Frieda, Annette & girl name unknown lived it up & had pool parties whilst Jewish people were being exterminated. They all had seen me the day I was holding my monkey, limping & covered in blood holding onto Stephano's thumb (Please click here for more information) sent to K10 (Please click here for more information) & it had ruined their day, Hence why they hate my guts especially when they look at my soul.


Since people that liberated Auschwitz could not make sense of the swimming pool it has since been filled in. As seen in these photographs before being filled.


If only I had a dollar for every time I heard someone like Croatia, Gloria, Frieda, Annette & girl name unknown stated how much they hate my guts. So get out of my head & leave me in peace. They have no right to be in head because they were never given permission by me to be in my head & I cannot seem to get rid of them. Gloria & Annette "Harnesses" (Please click here for more information) everything to ensure I miss out on feeling good! They deserve with the amount of hypnotics (Please click here for more information) to pass on & be reincarnated as an earthworm as they will not have the ability to reach optimal (Please click here for more information) no matter how many life progressions she lives in my opinion! 

Croatia is no longer in the afterlife, She was actually Ralphs real birth mum (Please click here for more information) & she was confusing because as Alan Dowsett (Jock Hudson) she treated me well & with help & support but knowing i was Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) she treated me with utter disrespect & disgust. Croatia actually did the right thing by taking, not only herself out, but also the other nasty souls as well, so i should be thanking her if anything. Originally she was almost impossible to get rid of because she had given herself 9 lives like a cat but got over creative with hypnotics & turned herself into a nasty pussy!. LOL. For her i will try & think good thoughts about her.

Annette who was originally in a cage & did not reach "Optimal" is probably the worst as she has been in love with Karl since day one since she entered my head since 2014 & placed hypnotics on every soul in the afterlife which with her popularity had a huge influence and whether they like it or not changing their opinion of me a stopping them from reading this blog from Blog Post 0 onward which is the correct way to read this blog so you do not miss out on the big picture. She is a huge problem for me. 

Annette has gotten so many people interested in hypnotics which is ridiculous & some of them have place hypnotics on the souls that they watch over with damaging effects. Craziness! Never place a hypnotic on a human because they are dangerous. Place a thought in a humans head if you have to do anything & no harm done (Please click here for more information). Annette placed a hypnotic (Please click here for more information) on everyone saying I was a Methamphetamine addict which caused me grief to no end! 
Even when it was removed souls still thought that!

I am sorry to souls that liked Annette but she was the most misinformed & stupid person in regards to being in love with Karl & wanting his attention & regarding who I am & what I am like. It frustrates me how many souls that are in my head without my permission calling me a no-hoper & useless addict that needs to get educated (Please click here for more information) & to get a life because of Annette talking about me & placing hypnotics behind my back. 


With both Annette & Karl now 15/12/2022 gone from the afterlife there would be less hypnotics that would be a problem for me & I would get my life back & then there would be no consequences (Please click here for more information) to that afterlife because I would live happily ever after whatever that may entitle. Hopefully no more hypnotics on me & hopefully no more "harnessing" so I will have ultimate enjoyment from now onward & then as I repeat no consequences to the afterlife.

22/03/2023 Update: Croatia has returned but this time remembers I am Alan Dowsett/Jock Hudson not Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information) like I was in my past life & not the most useless thing in existence like Karl thinks & convinces everyone. She is doing well & done her best to protect me. Very thankful now to her.

Also Annette is back. She has gone & been brought back a few times however this time things seem different. With or without her sister Larissa's help she has turned things around. At the moment she is trying to work on a way to stop "Harnessing" all together. Hope she succeeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment