My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 4 November 2022

134. ANOTHER TATTOO NEEDED!

I am so happy with the new tattoo Symbol! 02/12/2022.

The tattoo under my arm & the stretching star of happiness on my back shoulder (Please click here for more information) I love & will always love & I was so happy when those tattoos were done. Sadly the thing on my shoulder was not what I designed & not what I wanted & I was so unhappy with the top half of the tattoo which is not even straight like I wanted but the day that I got that tattoo done I was nervous about how much pain I would feel whilst being tattooed since it had been so long since I had gotten a tattoo that I did not concentrate & make sure the guy did what I wanted instead of ignoring me (Please click here for more information).  I investigated having it removed by the laser clinician told me that it would take a couple of years & a couple of grand easily & there were no promises that it could be fully removed which made me unhappy. Anyways I have decided rather than remove is that I need another tattoo on my arm to combat what I do not like so that I do like it. It will be the symbol "I am not afraid to be judged by others". When my shoulder is back all the symbols that include (from top to bottom) "I am approachable" & "My wishes come true" & "Every second of everyday life gets better in every way". 

Tattoo was completed by Marty Creek (Please click here for more information) 02/12/2022


No comments:

Post a Comment