My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Wednesday 19 January 2022

111. MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

Photo taken 18/01/2022

Last year when it was my birthday (January 19th) all the stars were inline (Please click here for more information) but they will not be this year as the stars were inline just recently (Please click here for more information). What i would like for my birthday this year, which is thank goodness going to be nothing like last year, although sadly my favourite tattoo artist Marty Creak (Martin Creak) who fixed the last tattoo i had done (Please click here for more information) after the artist did not do as i asked or wanted & i was extremely unhappy with what he did. It was meant to go straight across my shoulder not upwards & same width as under my arm tattoo! If i had not been all nervous about how much pain i would be feeling i would have not allowed the tattoo artist to have done what he did. If that bloke had gone with what i originally went to the effort to design with the angle of the stripes when placed would go directly straight, not upwards. I want to increase the size/width of my shoulders which upwards rise does not do. Not happy. Anyways sadly my new tattoo artist named Marty from Ocean Ink (Please click here) is in isolation due to COVID but i would love to get some tattoo work done & he goes above & beyond his best to give you exactly what you desire or want done. It would include the road (Stripes) going up side of my stomach to my pecs which signifies "I know where i am heading & have direction again. Plus read between the lines - Look for, or discover a meaning that is implied rather than explicitly stated. Also three symbols that include: "Im approachable", "My wishes come true", & "Every second every day life gets better every way". 

To see my existing tattoos & their meanings (Please click here). 


Plus good good good news, Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) has been removed from my head and the afterlife, and the 710 ladies (Please click here for more information) seem to have disappeared or are disappearing out of my head and the afterlife as well, so i am doing alright. Touch wood... which means i should touch my head. LOL. 

What happened on my birthday? Please read on by clicking link below.



UPDATE 20/01/2022
What did i really get for my birthday??? I was thinking positively & planning tattoo work done, like i am on a road with direction but sadly & i do not want to cry because it hurts too much, but i did not get treated well at all by all the voices in my head during my birthday! I managed to have a few giggles here & there which were fun but the afterlife allowed Karl Josef Silberbauer, three of the nastiest bitches that ever lived & the 509 hypnotic whores (Please click here for more information) plus another evil bitch that thinks she's a working class girl, but fuck me she is a deadly cold blooded thug like the others, to all return to the afterlife & inside my head! & the fucken games they play continued on my head which i cannot remove or stop!!! (Please click here for more information). 

I am so sad for me it hurts. :(

Thank you to Lana Del Rey For posting this song on Youtube.com. Please subscribe at the following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqk3CdGN_j8IR9z4uBbVPSg 

1 comment:

  1. Please note that it is bad kharma to copy another person's tattoo especially if they designed it themself or had it specially designed for themself. If you want tattoo design help/assistance from myself which i am happy to give then just please leave me a comment or email with your ideas of what you want or would like done and all i ask in return for any help that i give you is to please send me a photo of your tattoo and yourself once you get the tattoo done. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete