My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 2 January 2022

108. SOME SOULS IN THE AFTERLIFE CAN KISS MY ASS!


Photo taken Jan 2020

Hearing voices coming from souls in the afterlife that are in my head absolutely drives me crazy and the unexplained aches, pains and headaches created by hypnotics (Please click here for more information) that hurt & are severe & interrupts me from thinking, so take me hours to do or go anywhere, & stops me from enjoying life as a human being. The amount of my precious time i have spent trying to help and make souls in the afterlife stop being fuckwitz (Please click here for more information) & help protect & preserve the afterlife is un-bloody-believable. Today was a rude awakening for souls in the afterlife as the nasty souls that should not exist or be enjoying the privileges of being in the afterlife, that i have managed to remove, started harassing & causing harm & pain to people that they watch over instead of me for a change. What is rude is that it is not my fault as i removed them & they went to the effort of bringing them back into my head but OMG how shitty do they get, & shitty with me & in my head, if nasty souls finally leave my head & enter the heads of the people they watch over. No regard to my well being & they stop me from working out at the gym (Please click here for more information) & even having a wank (Please click here for more information). but heaven forbid if they enter the head of those they watch over! They say games can only be played on my head rather than the souls they watch over because i can handle it & have done, but that is just total abuse.

Photo by Raging Stallion Productions 2010




One bitch & a half continually treats me unfairly, nastily & harmfully in my head, & for lord knows how long, & she even brought Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) back into my head & the afterlife, expects me to help her with souls she brought back into the afterlife that i spent days removing. She can kiss my ass! (For more information on ass kissing please click here).

How bad can she be & wanna see more ass pics? Please read on by clicking the link below. 


To all Good Good Good souls that have tirelessly helped me remove hundreds of nasty voices in my head & the afterlife, please know i would ass kiss them any day of the week.


31/01/2022 UPDATE:

Photo Taken 2006
The "Working Girl's" fantastic sister managed to force with hypnotics Karl & Abatha to go willingly of their own account into the light & leave the afterlife and my head like she did her sister. "Working Girl" mistreated her younger sister all her life & in afterlife all her life & even left her with broken bones & stunted growth & had her more mistreated than she had mistreated me in my head. Sadly the Bitch & a Half mentioned above really wanted the credit for doing this & so this blog would be updated better for her. Unfortunately the fact that she is considering trying to find away to bring them all back so that maybe she can then get rid of them which is seriously counter productive really scares me all because she does not want to be mentioned on this blog post!. The "Working Girl" seriously cannot be told what to do, if you do, she deliberately does worse.

As Karl & Abatha were passing on into the light the "Bitch & a half" placed a hypnotic & brought them back to the afterlife & into my head... however Karl & Abatha decided to place their nasty game (Please click here for more information) that they usually play on my head but this time place it on the Bitch & a halfs daughter & granddaughter that she watches over. I heard that only recently in the past few weeks Karl had made her son whom she watches over actually hang & kill himself whilst playing a game on his head so it makes it even more unbelievable that she would help Karl & keep bringing him back into existence! He also tried to make her daughter & granddaughter whom she watches over kill themselves too. Karl had them place gasoline over themselves in bed & was gonna get them to light themselves up.... it was me that managed to speak with the daughter & told her to throw the lighter and any matches in her bedroom as far away from herself as possible. Hopefully out the open bedroom door. I did this whilst bitch & a half fought & placed hypnotics on Karl, mostly trying to get him to play games on my head rather than getting rid & removing him permanently!!! 

Photo taken 2008

Abatha is just as big a problem as Karl and will never think if me in a good way no matter what i do or no matter who tries to explain to her I am cinderella (Please click here for more information).


SERIOUSLY THE BITCH & A HALF, & ABATHA LOVES NOTHING BUT A GOOD GAME OF DEATH PLACED ON MY HEAD AND BOTH WILL NOT STEP DOWN, BECAUSE THEY LOVE A GOOD DEATH GAME ON HUMAN HEADS. NO WONDER HER SON SUFFERED DEATH AS PART OF HER OWN GAME PLAYED RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER OWN EYES! SHE TIED THE NOOSE AS SHE FOUGHT WITH KARL! DEATH GAMES NEED TO BE STOPPED BY THE AFTERLIFE & SO DOES ABATHA & BITCH & A HALF!

Photo Taken 2013

The most common game they play that results in the death of anything & everything a person does & feels is called "Search & Destroy" that was originally was created by Karl Josef Silberbauer so when players get scores & fancy sounds to amuse themselves, he always yells "Stack" which means the score they have just made were done on top of something he started which means he gains more of a bigger score than they did! Some players, although your main objective of any game is to get a person to kill themself is better, say it is more fun than being in Vegas on a big night out! Forgive me while i phuuuuuuk!


Photo Taken 2005
26/03/2022 Update:
She is back in the afterlife and after calling me the world's biggest asshole for not allowing her to play her games on my head instead of her sons which she says would mean that her son would still be alive. Anyways hopefully she is now going with the good voice and turning things around & being a soul with white light around her & hopefully she will allow me to feel my endorphins at the gym (Please click here for more information).
29/03/2022 Update:
Hip hip hooray... Seems she has turned things around & has white light around herself & is going with the good voice although sadly, which she now regretted, brought back Kara the nasty/stupid bitch (Please click here for more information) so it was not her fault I did not feel my endorphins at the gym. In her spare time when not watching over people rather than play nasty sadistic games on human heads she has taken up reading 50 shades of grey. Not sure what she will do once finished reading all three trilogies but fingers crossed she will stay a good soul. 



31/03/2022 Update:
Photo Taken 2014
Seriously how wrong could i be about a nasty bitch & a half named Beatty!!!! She was bored and of course needed a good game. This time rather than playing "Search & Destroy" like she loved and resulting in the death of her son when played on his head rather mine, of course now chooses only to ever place the game on my head, decided her game would be getting other souls in he afterlife to play " Search & Destroy" on my head so she could feel like a nice fucken bitch coz she wasnt playing it, they were! I got absolutely cunted for more than twelve hours & had to deal with how much nasty shit because of her and souls whether they liked it or not. I am so embarrassed for me as i defended her saying she had turned things around & believed her bullshit! Most sadistic bitch because she feels there was no problem with what she did today??? She was MASTER OF SEARCH & DESTROY GAME TODAY!!! rather than a none game player which she wants people to believe and thinks i should thank her for???? GET FUCKED HYPNOTIC WHORE!!!! She ony gives a shit about herself & is the most selfish soul in existence besides Karl of course.

05/04/2022 Update:
Tonight she is somehow back again. She keeps placing I am a cunt on her head so that she continues with her nasty game which has no regard for the existence of the afterlife at all. She places it on other souls as well this time because she wants people to play her game with her!. She Jeopardised the life of others to stay in the afterlife & even threatened the existence of the Galactic cuties because she is that selfish. The hypnotics in the afterlife has gone way way way too far, yet still the afterlife as a whole does little to stop it which it needs to be stopped. 


Photo Taken 2014
20/08/2022 Update:
Tonight she is back & seems that she has been back for a while & i have been calling her Miss C for Carol or Carol-anne? Or originally Miss coming & going as i never knew where i stood with her. She is still partial to a game of search & destroy which when played with Karl took her own sons life away but now a days she is going with the good voice & trying to put her best foot forward. I guess only time will tell if the "Bitch & a Half" has changed for the better or not. Kiss my ass or do not kiss my ass for all i care.

No comments:

Post a Comment