My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Wednesday 7 March 2018

38. TATTOO'S TO HELP JOCK HUDSON GET BACK ON THE RIGHT ROAD.




 

Now the tattoo(s) across chest features the Pagan Symbol pictured below

On shoulder another Pagan Symbol that means stay away evil

PLUS I'm trying to ink a "V" torso back onto my body! Lol



For more information on new tattoos that i want please read on


March 2020 Update: Still yet to get tattoos done but i will eventually when the time is right!

PLUS I AM COMPLIMENTED IF YOU LIKE MY TATTOO DESIGNS BUT PLEASE THESE ARE THE TATTOO'S THAT I WILL BE GETTING AND PERSONALLY I THINK IT IS BAD KHARMA TO GET THE SAME TATTOO DESIGN(S) AND IN THE SAME PLACE AS SOMEONE ELSE HAS - BEST DESIGN YOUR OWN OR GET A TALENTED TATTOO ARTIST TO DESIGN OR CREATE SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. PLEASE DO NOT COPY MINE, IT WOULD BE EMBARRASSING IM SURE IF ONE DAY I SEE YOU AND YOU HAVE MY DESIGNS OR CHOICES TATTOO ON YOURSELF. HOPEFULLY YOU AGREE? 

September 2020 Update: Finally started getting tattoos done.

June 2021 Update:
More work done on tattoo since i was not happy with it and the artist did not do anything of what i really hoped for. Thank you to Marty Creak at Ocean Ink for doing the extra work. Please see Pic right. 

Still not time to get road tattoo done yet as I am still a bit of a lost soul. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Please note that it is bad kharma to copy another person's tattoo especially if they designed it themself or had it specially designed for themself. If you want tattoo design help/assistance from myself which i am happy to give then just please leave me a comment or email with your ideas of what you want or would like done and all i ask in return for any help that i give you is to please send me a photo of your tattoo and yourself once you get the tattoo done. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete