My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 9 December 2022

139. VOICES IN MY HEAD, RAPED, KILLED & DREAMS TAKEN AWAY!

Both Karen (left) & her friend (right) where in my head for the longest time causing mayhem but about 3-4 years ago both passed on to their new lives. I have plenty of love for both of them. Photo taken by Henryk Ross (Please click here) of them both at Lodz Ghetto back when i lived a life as Aaron Rothschild (Please click here for more information). Karen wanted to play house & the other play shop & both wanted to use me as their dolly which i wasnt having & luckily Stephano (Please click here for more information) who could hear my frustration like a dark cloud had come over the ghetto would save me from both of them. Back when all the children which included them both were taken to Chelmno i was the only surviving child at Lodz Ghetto because i fell over because i was so little & could not keep up with them as they were taken from the ghetto. At Chelmno the kids were rapped & then under Joanna Davie's (Please click here for more information) command killed. Karen seen her friend get raped & had her first period in shock so Robert Davies, Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) thought she had already been raped. They recruited her to help kill Jewish people. Karen shot her mum dead before she get off the train! She had become more evil than when she wanted to use me to play house! At Auschwitz Karen would have been cold blooded & ruthless however Robert Davies fucked her in the ass & being as young as she was assumed she must now be pregnant so Robert hearing that she was pregnant put a bullet in her head! End of story. 


Both girls at Lodz Ghetto dreamt to grow up together which the holocaust took away from them as they were both killed. Now Reincarnated as next door neighbours so they will get their dreams growing up together. 


What were these girls like whilst in my head? Please read on by clicking the link below.


Hmmmm whilst in my head both girls drove me beyond mad, totally insane with hypnotics (please click here for more information) I was screaming my lungs out at them every day until they realised Alan Dowsett/Jock Hudson was someone they both liked unlike Aaron Rothschild their dolly!. Karen went from sheer evil to becaming a cage keeper (although she demanded pink high heels rather than red) & Karen helped me by placing every nasty voice in my head in a cage.. AMAZING... but some fuckwit stopped her. Being tentative to people she liked like such as me now was the best thing to learn especially to be a mum which she feared she would not be good. The brunette learnt that gathering all the hypnotic knowledge like Cliffard (Please click here for more information) will not save the world because they will be like Robots (Please click here for more information). 



When "Equilibrium" (Please click here for more information) occurred Karen & I both knew that she had turned things around & that she would be placed as human rather than a spider, snake or micro-organsim like she would have been when she originally started fart assing around in my head because she was that nasty & she was that bloody stubborn, arrogant & would scream loudly, yes scream loudly in my head, until she got what she damn well wanted. OMG she drove me mad but now i was sad that she was going. Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) used to hypnotically force everyone he could to smell my farts so they would hate my guts. Karen went to the effort to remove ALL hypnotics so NO ONE would smell my fart but then say to people "is that you that smells or his fart" & then by choice they would smell my fart & both Karen & I would wet ourselves laughing! She went from driving me mad to making me laugh all the time & always checking if i was alright. That is why i am so glad she was in my head when Equilibrium occured because i got say good bye & let her know how impressed i was with how she had changed whilst in my head & let her have no fear that she would make a good mum now. 

The Brunette did not suprise me when she passed on as human because although she was never helping me, but instead helping all the assholes that were nasty & treating me badly in my head she always had good intentions. She always intended to save the world & had a good heart but sadly did not realise, because i was Aaron Rothschild in a past life, that she should help me & not the others the silly duffer! But at only 12 years old her abilities were impressive & a shame i did not get to utilise her when she was around.


I cannot wait to watch over them both to see how many children Karen has with Mr. Right & whether the Brunette becomes super entrepreneur or even Prime Minister to save the world & check that they are still best friends. Both fun little trouble makers do not have white light (Please click here for more information) around them but instead somehow have pink light around themselves which makes me giggle & i dare not argue with them about coz makes me happy plus because i know i will be able to find them to watch over them both! LOL.



Both girls i know have love for me as i do for them because they have made it so no one can place a hypnotic which may hinder them in their new lives as they live out their dreams because they know, if someone does I WILL SERIOUSLY HARM & TOTALLY CUNT THAT SOMEONE IF THEY DARE HARM EITHER OF THEM & STOP THEM FROM REACHING THEIR DREAMS, I HAVE SO MUCH LOVE FOR BOTH OF THEM!  

No comments:

Post a Comment