My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 31 December 2022

141. HAPPY NEW YEAR, HOPE 2023 IS BETTER THAN 2022!

Photo taken 31/12/2022
Yeah last year, sorry to say, was pretty shithouse! This year in May I start my Diploma of PLT which stands for Professional Legal Training as you no longer sit the bar exam to become a lawyer instead you do the diploma. Why? (Please click here for more information). I did start it this year online but the voices in my head were too harendous & I was not able to do it. Hopefully this year knowing what the consequences are to the afterlife (Please click here for more information) that I will get my life back & have a good year. I guess we will soon see. Sadly both Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) & Annette (Please click here for more information) although neither of them reached "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) so neither belong in the afterlife but for some stupid reason the afterlife who claims to hate them keeps bringing them back to the afterlife & into my head. Totally unfair. Surely this year could not be as painful & as nasty as the year that just past. I am so sick & tired of hearing the afterlife in my head. 

Happy New Year to everyone. 
Good voices I have love for you. 
Nasty voices I hear please go fuck yourself! 
And really hard too, do yourself in properly please! 
You are detrimental to both me & yourself. 


The amount of fun i could be having without voices (afterlife) in my head is unbelievable!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment