My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 13 January 2023

142. BAD START TO THE NEW YEAR!



Well what can I say, when I thought things could not get any worse, they are all back in my head. Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) a a girl named Abergail (Clara's sister) & all the rest including Working Girl (Please click here for more information) & Tabatha whom when working on good karma is good but when bad she is bad she is nasty. Also Klara which i named Bitch & half (Please click here for more information) whom again when playing a game (Please click here for more information) on my head is nasty but when she is playing her games on Karls Head then good. Plus there is an asshole that puts reverse/opposite on everything. I seriously do not know what is going to happen. I wanted my life back & there to be no consequences to the afterlife (Please click here for more information) but it seems with this many people in my head it will likely be when hell freezes over.


The amount of hypnotics (Please click here for more information) & nasty souls in my head is unbearable but fingers crossed the good souls will win over the nasty souls. Good should always win over evil! Will hell freeze over first?

What other problems could there be? To read more please click the link below.

Update 14/01/2023: Souls keep harnessing damn it! talk about detrimental to me but also to their destiny & fate & kharma. Both Karl & the asshole have the same way of thinking which is because they are both pedifiles whom would enjoy nothing more than ripping a child open via the asshole & having them bleed to death on their cocks. They think that is (Like the holocaust) how you make the most useless useful! Hopefully they have both gone from the afterlife. 

On a good note, Tabatha has totally turned things around & been a great help by containing both Karl & the asshole without any help from anyone. She has turned out to be a blessing & helped majorly in getting rid of Karl!. Tabatha has certainly been on fire in a good good good way today!


Turns out the was another girl lurking in the background playing games. Nasty ones at that but hopefully she has been taken care of. She kept including Abergail in her games which also sadly involved me which ruined my day & the amount of fun i could be having to say the least. Very unhappy with how today went. I even missed out on a good shag. :( 

It now seems that i am dealing with all the souls that whilst Karl & the asshole were here they entertained them by telling them my life experiences which are generally amusing especially in my clueless days from Nose reconstruction through to every dance party that i ever ventured which generally when you get as off your face as i did & chipmunk as much as i did there have got to be some damn funny stories when you are doing things that sketch or that fast without thinking as clearly as you should be!

Karl & the asshole have also told everyone that under no circumstances should they read my blog & for them all to stupidly get involved in hypnotics because when they lose the white light (Please click here for more information) around them they can harness my good effects to feel good. So i still have people harnessing! Of course they told them i was the most useless thing in existence because i was Aaron Rothschild a 3.5 year old jewish boy that got killed at Auschwitz which Karl still thinks because Jewish kids that age & younger could not work & had no money to steal they were the most useless thing in existence. I am sick to death & so are the good souls around me of educating these fuckwitz that Karl has approached!

Seems though Number 7/the white light has taken affirmative action & will not be disrespected any longer which is great because i have nothing more than fully blown, larger than the ocean LOVE for my white lighter & number 7! Plus now when souls try & bring souls back into my head after being placed it makes me laugh. LOL. 

Update 15/01/2023: Bad bad bad morning. Woke up to find Abergail & Klara had both spent the night planning out how they were going to play Search & Destroy (Please click here for more information) on my head & effectively have me commit suicide so they could win their nasty game & feel they were better than Karl because on 19 occasions Karl has been unsuccessful at reaching "Jackpot" because i have been revived each time, although surprisingly it has gone mostly unnoticed by those i have around me here in the human world.

Sadly they have gotten a hold of Cliffard (Please click here for more information) because he is young & a kind heart & placed hypnotics on him to assist them in achieving their nasty evil sadistic bloody bullshit. They cannot claim the afterlife is heaven with Death Angels like them around!

Luckily as this morning is going Cliffard is seeing sense & not assisting these two nasty bitch & a halfs. Maybe today will turn out ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment