My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Thursday 19 January 2023

144. MY BIRTHDAY YET AGAIN! THIS TIME NOW 46.

Photo Taken with AJ @Tropicana 19/01/2023
You would think being my birthday would be a great day & the voices would be good to me. Sadly their are ten souls in my head that Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) convinced some with pure jealousy & hatred of me, that I somehow gave them cancer & their death. None of them reached Optimal (Please click here for more information) & all involved in hypnotics (Please click here for more information) so what are my chances of having a good day??? Plus she keeps putting numbers on Hypnotics that means people have to repeat what they say to her, sometimes 101 times before she understands or gets the message. Judging by my past birthdays (Please click here for more information) although I have my fingers crossed my birthday dinner with friends will go well, I am unsure. I do not want what I predicted would happen to happen which was easy to predict without being even slightly psychic since the voices can be repetitive & bore me.

Happy Birthday to me! GRIN :) 
Luckily Birthday Dinner went well & lots of fun.
Today needs to go well with no voices annoying the shit outta me.





No comments:

Post a Comment