My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 23 January 2023

145. KARL JOSEF SILBERBAUR IS EARTHWORMED & NOT IN MY HEAD!

After a rather harsh weekend with voices in my head, Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) whom was in my head got placed by the white light (Number 7 - Please click here for more information) with assistance from the afterlife to achieve his own death to stop his focus on mine & stealing my dreams, via the coring he needed, as an Earthworm. Would you believe he has been placed with his mother & father (Joanna Davies & Robert Davies - Please click here for more information) & all three are teaching themselves what they need to know so hopefully when reincarnated as human they will have the ability to reach optimal (Please click here for more information). In order to perform as an earth worth does I assisted Karl by reminding him that he prolapsed his own ass hole four times so thinking about that I created the word prolapsification which he heard from me & tried to take the credit that should not be rewarded by applying it as an earthworm process.
 

I am gonna show love to Karl, even after the jealousy & hatred & nastiness he has shown me for almost 14 years, by hoping he learns everything he needs to know, if impossible, but I did my best!

How does this earthworm operate? To read more please click the link below.

As an earth worth Joanna is at the head looking for shit to turn into soil & feed Karl which he prolapsifys & teach her & himself obedience & what to do, like she does not know, which she never did as his mum. Sadly Robert whom I do have love for because he is a sweetheart although morally & ethically challenged started at the rear of Karl learning to teach Karl that his asshole is something that should be looked at as being fun rather than torn & a source of indescribable pain not to enjoy or utilise to make shit that he wants to eat (Please click here for more information) which as a dad Robert when he regrettably molested Karl in the shower, which he did not realise caused more harm, during childhood taught him.

No comments:

Post a Comment