My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 4 February 2020

73. HOSPITALISATION AGAIN BUT BLUE SKY'S NOW INSIGHT!

Sadly Jock Hudson in the care of Sutherland Hospital Thursday 23th January and Discharged Sunday 26th January after my Case Manager seen me and all i could do was cry in her presence decided it was best for me to be in hospital care again so i had to voluntarily admit myself.

Blue Skys are now on the rise thanks to visiting Beverley Bultitude, Sutherland Shire Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master whom i was lucky enough to visit today. For more information please click here. 
Definitely well recommended by myself. ✩✩✩✩✩



Please click on Pic to enlarge

Sadly looking at the weather forecast i am against all odds with this many lost souls in my head that i cannot seem to escape?


Back from Outta Space? (Please click here to see Blog 64 space encounter) 

But will I survive??? If you know the words missing from this song then you will know the answer!!! 

If AFTER LISTENING TO SONG FIRST POSTED BELOW FROM YOUTUBE.COM, you are having troubles finding the answer to "will I survive or not?" then please check out the hint below or message me. GRIN :) 


Thanks to Son of 8 - Topic (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCorgwB1LJxwYgaSmZBIzFqA)
What are the warning signs that i might need to be hospitalized? Please read on.



Please click as it enlarges Monkey Pic  πŸ˜Š
Additional note: I guess my mum and dad already knew I had to be admitted to πŸ₯ hospital when they seen Stephano monkey beside my pillow in bed πŸ›Œ in I don’t know how many pieces which even now I have to be careful not to cry, because i cannot help but cry when i think i what i did to Stephano Monkey, & before my loverly case manager Fluer told them. Funny part is looking at this photo of him taken by my mum who sewed him back together and gave him πŸ‘ eyesight again which cheered me up to no end at the hospital, who made him originally when I was a toddler to put my PJ’s in the back off, got confused and sewed his πŸ‘‚ ears on back-to-front, which made us all giggle!

Please got to Instagram (link: https://www.instagram.com/alandowsett.jockhudson/) to see later his πŸ‘‚ ears and πŸ‘€ eyes restored to better than ever, or scroll through this blog to see more of him (For example please click here to see Stephano Monkey when in hospital but by choice rather than force)  or out of hospital. (Please click here to see more Stephano Monkey when i got forced to be hospitalised (Please note the eyes)) 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment