My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 23 July 2022

124. MAYBE I NEED TO BE ON A DISABILITY SUPPORT PENSION? SORRY BUT THIS POST IS A LONG RANT & OPPORTUNITY I HAVE TAKEN TO VENT MY FRUSTRATIONS AS A VICTIM TO VOICES IN MY HEAD!

Last week things were looking up as i finally got new tattoo work done that i had been wanting done for the longest time (Please click here for more information and refer to pic). Sadly the afterlife, which are where the voices i hear in my head are coming from, went to extremes to make sure last week was one of the worst i have had yet. Although every week if i have not been making them feel good enough they absolutely cunt me by bring back souls that have gone to the core, into the light or passed on to their next lives, whatever that maybe, that i have been relieved to say the least to have gone from my head, straight back into my head which i have no defenses against. I thought the afterlife was for souls that reached "Optimal" & enjoy the pleasures of watching over their loved ones & is a place worth saving if the consequences of they way i have been treated do occur (Please click here for more information). It seems the afterlife is just for selfish arrogant souls that only think about themselves & do not give a shit about human life & all they want to do is place hypnotics (Please click here for more information)? Why? Because they can place them automatically??? THIS WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE!!! Where is your valid reason for placing one??? Please explain??? Or i am not even in the same category as someone they would watch over??? Why is that when i point out to a soul they have gone too far with their evilness, a selfless thing to do, they decide they have nothing to loose & behave even worse instead of taking it as constructive criticism & turning things around right away. No need to thank me if you have turned things around that is probably the only enjoyment i get.

How bad could the voices in my head which are in the afterlife get?
Seriously how many rocks can souls crawl out from under???
Some souls have been in afterlife too long & lost touch with reality!!!
They keep telling me their time is unlimited but this is my time they are wasting but they do not give a shit! 

How nasty can the afterlife be? Please read on by clicking link below.


When it comes to sleeping I take two Valiums & drink a bottle of red wine in order to get some sleep. However the voices (afterlife) "harness" the effects of the valium & red wine so that I feel nothing & get no sleep. The reason they do this is because then I will have to take more valium & drink more red wine. Additionally at night because souls have discovered they enjoy the endorphins i give off whilst i fall asleep so they then wake me up so they can feel me fall asleep again & the endorphins again. I was woken up every 15 minutes or less & more than 15-16 times in one night. This is a regular occurrence. Image if i had to go to work that day?

The way they harass me how could i even concentrate long enough to work. They make me completely useless. I am still yet to enjoy a workout at the gym (Please click here for more information) where i feel the endorphins that my body produces each set & if you knew how souls treat me when i am not at the gym making them feel good no matter how badly they treat me you would be more than embarrassed for them (Please click here for more information).

This week i discovered a job at SWOP (Sex Workers Outreach Program) as Co-Chief CEO which was ideal for me & looking at the essential criteria i am more than qualified to apply for the position. Sadly one lady who no longer watches over people decided she wanted to place hypnotics & so did her friends. They refused to place them on anyone in the afterlife because they knew they were nasty & that i can not undo them & i can not place one back on them. They could not be more gutless & nasty if they tried. It is amazing how many souls i have to deal with that are exactly the same as her. She decided that i did not deserve the job & she did not even know i have a Juris Doctor (Please click here for more information). 97 times she stopped me from completing my application in one day. The way she & her friends spoke & treated me was so disrespectful & rude that eventually, because they were in my head without my permission & I could not escape them, i did the unthinkable (Please click here for more information). They had hypnotics on their head which meant i could not reason with them & neither could anybody else & because time is irrelevant to souls in the afterlife meant they could carry on mistreating me for more than three days straight & longer. Sadly it meant that i got my application for the SWOP job over a day late & golden opportunity probably lost but heck like i am gonna believe they care. 

The voices interrupted me, & none of them have permission to be in my head, so much that i could not do the simplest thing such as relax, i could not enjoy dinner or watch television, i could not get off my face & stroke my dick (Please click here for more information) i could not enjoy myself or feel good no matter how desperate I was seeking them to allow me to have fun, i scream so loud my voice is strained so much i sound like a drunk drag queen. I was interrupted so much i had no ability to do anything, which is how they always make it for me no matter how much i scream my head off to the point my parents felt maybe i should be hospitalized again. The afterlife needs to get a bit of law & order so the place can be seen as something other than a place for selfishness, evil and cold blooded attitudes, stupidity & rudeness. One lady because you can no longer be caged for killing wanted to kill two babies because she was jealous of them. Plus it is the perfect crime because you can get away with murder cause no human can charge someone in the afterlife no matter how many humans they manage to kill. That's what angels in the afterlife do??? When a person passes on rather than living life & what ever progressions they need to live, if they were not reincarnated as human, until they reach the level of human & live as a human again & then if they reach optimal can enter the afterlife again should be the only way you can return to the afterlife instead of being brought back at anytime or stage after being placed by god. 



As I have said every soul that i have needed to be out of my head to restore my life are brought back by souls who do not give a shit that when they bring them back they enter straight back into my head without my permission but to them it is nothing. They do not have anyone in their heads do they? Most souls will not bother to attempt to understand what it is like for me compared to them. their brains function well whereas mine cannot whilst there are, lord only knows how many, inside my head so i cannot think properly. But again no skin of their noses & again they function easily with souls around them & NOT in their heads??? I have lost track now how many time Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) & the nasties of evil souls have been brought back into my head after equilibrium occured & they were reincarnated. This should not be possible. 


The afterlife got shitty with me because i managed to send the nasty selfish souls that only want to do hypnotics & no longer watch over souls into the light, my last defense which naturally they removed of course, but if they had the worst oras possible & of course when thrown into the light since they were not good souls the image of what they were placed as did not come up in red & they did not return which would happen if they were slightly good (Please click here for more information). Unless a hypnotic is placed in regards to the laws of the afterlife which means you need a valid reason, plus you need a person with white light around them (Please click here for more information) to valid the reason & then it takes both two souls, after they have warned the person they are placing a hypnotic to place it. Souls give themselves automated ability & refuse to understand there is no good or need for hypnotics unless teaching some soul misusing hypnotics a tough love lesson. If you are desperate to play with hypnotics then it needs to be contained in a hypnotic atmosphere so souls like myself & other good souls do not get affected by your stupidity & inability to hear reason when doing the wrong thing. 


This week if only i had a dollar for every time i head someone distract me from living life to rudely & nastily tell me how selfish i am. I would like to know how much times i have spent trying to teach or tell people how detrimental their behaviour towards me is & how much time i spent making the afterlife a place that does not make fun of its set up & the way things should be from the way equilibrium, hypnotics & interaction occurs. Honestly what about fun for me???????? I am starting to think i'll be dead & buried before they care about my fun instead of their own first???????


The afterlife is a mess & what it is meant for? The way i have been treated for almost fourteen years (Please check the notice board) & been made Schizophrenic (Please click here for more information) makes me question whether it should exist or not. 


PLUS...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do me & yourself a favor & do what is the most important thing to do when in the afterlife which is check who does & does not have white light (Please click here for more information) around them before you do ANYTHING or form any opinion or place any hypnotic especially in regards to myself. It is not possible to be a selfish arrogant cunt & have white light around myself/yourself??? Seriously if souls listen or obeyed this rule (Please click here for more information) my life would be far more enjoyable & the risk of suffering consequences as per the notice board in the afterlife lists would be overcome (Please click here for more information).  Or do souls look & it encourages them to treat me even worse???

Can they remember the last selfish ting i said & did??? i thought taking the time to give attention to any tom, dick & harry that entered my head without my permission & politely explaining there is no such thing as a good hypnotic unless teaching a soul misusing a hypnotic a tough love lesson PLUS pointing out that if they were just being attentive to another soul whilst socializing in the afterlife makes you tingle & feel better than any hypnotic can make you feel??? Does any soul have a hypnotic that makes you feel good? i guess they already know this since more & more souls only want to do hypnotics whenever they get the chance & that is why i am their victim????????? How many souls remember what level one hypnotic for only one minute felt??? I guess the afterlife will always look after their own?????

No comments:

Post a Comment