My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Thursday 6 December 2018

47. ORB EASILY SEEN IN THE PHOTO. JUST NEAR LA PAROUSE BEACH... HEAVEN? ON PRINCE OF WALES DRIVE :)

ALF shines his light to help me avoid the dark.

photo taken 2018


***If i never see the sun again and feel the wind on my face even tomorrow... everyone needs to know that im gonna be alright. 10 years from the 19th Jan 2019 i have been hearing voices and the fun before this started i was having got taken away from me. RUOK?***


Bright White Orb = High frequency protection! Some souls are trying to help me. Evident in the photo, taken on Prince of Wales Drive, La Parouse around 9-10am as the sun was rising.


For more information about "orbs" please click here!

Photo taken in 2013 but only discovered Protection Orb in Photo Blog Story Post Date

P.S "IMPORTANT"
 to my loved friends and all those i met out and about over the years that make me smile and anyone that has heard me even giggle or spent personal time to speak to me, I THANKYOU, for discovering how different i am...I now smile if you hear me giggle and i am sorry but giggles and laughter, it means i no longer feel pain! But sadly i fear they are outnumbered by evil souls that are telling, lies, are racist, and full of hatred!


Thanks to oiskela (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyP5yASWGjDDtJLjvZVIKyA)

No comments:

Post a Comment