My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 4 December 2018

45. SHALLOW BREATHING? WILL I END UP IN A COMA?


The voices say "hearing my breathing offends them!" For over half an hour i felt the possibility i would fall into a coma or faint? It is not normal to breath that shallow for so long and feel like that in such a way! 


This morning after extreme harassment from the voices... i found myself breathing irregularly & the brains mechanism that i have that make me suck more oxygen if my body is not getting enough oxygen missing? A mechanism i have due to deviated septum that makes me shallow breath and not breath properly. Hence why i sound like Grover and make Grover from Sesame Street sounds because if i do not breath deeply enough my voice sounds funny. Then horrific pain in like never before. Voices say was pain at level 490! Then as i was breathing i started getting chest pains that made my breathing uncomfortable and hurt. I lay on the bed, hands starting to tingle slightly and my head aching... wondering if because of this shallow breathing and almost no breathing at all will a lack of oxygen to the brain cause more damage to my brain then occurring?

You took it all.. but i am still here! I'm Still Breathing! To read more please click link below.


Thanks to Jinx Promtion (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdaTyHiLbPl_m0AzzTpGRqQ)

No comments:

Post a Comment