My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 25 November 2018

44. FIRST AID TENT IN THE BACKGROUND A SIGN OF HELP REQUIRED PLEASE! GRIN :)

Photo taken 2007 - Before i started hearing voices 2009!
This photo was taken in 2007,
 b
efore i started hearing voices, & life interrupted in 2009 when Jenny Rothschild & Karl Josef Silberbauer decided this time because i glowed to play their game on my head.

Hearing voices reduced all of the fun in life i should be having majorly. Help me if you can?

Only now looking back at it do i think damn i looked good. But now thinking I seriously need that first aid tent you can see in the background.

I'm gonna make my 40's better than my 30's which is my "Master Plan" that should be achievable but I should not be saying my "Master Plan"because it gives the voices a heads up as to what they will want me to fail & gain enjoyment from stopping any chance of succeeding.


I gotta try get myself back into shape & in a place that i feel good. Only when you feel good will you attract the right people... or is the problem wanting to attract people in the first place? Usually when your on the lookout to pick someone up its like insect repellant... everyone runs a mile away from you! Eeeeeek! Its when your not looking for anything you find it right in front of you. Please wish me luck! Everyone I know should really be on the run! :)


Thanks to London Recordings (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpDPOKeVLYSvIAtgmkwVAAA)

2 comments:

  1. Come to Paradise, young man. Hard work and hot summer days will sort you out in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... i might just have to take you up on that offer. How long a drive is it anyways? Aaaaaaah shit, what am i worried about... i got not much else to do except finish last elective at Uni. eeeeeeeek. Probably not the nicest way of saying that thank you for your invite and hanging out with you would fun and just what i need! hehehe. GRIN :)

    ReplyDelete