My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 9 November 2018

42. CAN YOU FIX MY HEAD PLEASE?

My name is Alan Dowsett, also known as Jock Hudson & all these pictures are of me!




Do you know who i am? Who am I pointing at in the picture?
Can you help fix my head please? Do I sound different out loud to how my inner child sounds in my head? The voices i hear say my soul is the age of 3 and a half years old.

I have asked nicely and politely as possible, I have screamed at the top of my lungs, I am sick and tired of asking voices in my head that are doing me harm!

Why do the voices i hear in my head think that they know what is best for me when they hear what they want about me and they never find out for themselves who I am first? It hurts like you would not believe and they say in my profession that we have the highest pain threshold out of any profession in the world!




2 comments:

  1. Hey Alan, how you doing? I think your honest blog and portraying of your life is awesome. My name is Lance, I'm originally from South Africa in Cape Town and was 'wild' in the 'hey-day' but came to the USA in 2013 to help my US partner start dealing with the loss of his frail folks on their farm in Ohio - that saved both of us. Since then I've hardly touched drugs and didn't need to start attending any sort of 'AA' or so meetings. I just stopped. This is just a short message to say I'm thinking of you, hoping you're doing okay and better. (I believe it does get better and it can get better, don't give up you're a very brave man)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I hope the message that spoke about me almost getting eaten by great white sharks went through to you??? Im hopeless with this messageing system. LOL...... BUT huge thank you for your message because it has made me smile and feeling best ive felt in last few days, so thank you. X X X

    ReplyDelete