My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Thursday 1 November 2018

41. SEIZURES RETURNING! WHY? DOCTORS CANNOT EXPLAIN?

Today while i was in class the voices made it so that i cannot think twice. This means, what ever you read you cannot comprehend as that would be thinking it twice. You cannot write because what ever you think of writing you cannot then remember to write! It sucks when they do this to me. I couldn't participate in the group activity that i was meant to be doing. Then from what was already bad to even worse.. in seconds, I fell backward off the chair making a horrible shriek & my body then spasmed uncontrolably on the floor. It reminded me of all those times in the past although this was not a bad one in comparison to some of those back then.

My wonderful teacher, Debbie (plus Matt another teacher who heard the shriek/noise, as the seizure occurred, from the staff room) were beside me the whole time... They calmed me down & to focus on them & breath in & out with them & I started regaining my ability to control my body parts & breath properly again!.

Is there an answer as to why this is happening? More seizures??? Please click below link to read on.


Why? why? why? do the voices do this to me? Whenever i start to get things back on track they come back even worse than ever! Why?

On another occasion about a month later, Deborah (Debbie) Holden my Diploma of Community Services TAFE (Loftus) Teacher could see by my body movement that the voices were about to cause me another significant seizure. Without fault she got me to jump out of my seat, left the rest of the class to take care of themselves & walked me up & down the hallway of College doing her best to distract me from hearing the voices by talking & saying whatever she could to me & to avoid having them cause another seizure like mention above. I cannot tell you how fabulous the Teachers at my college are. Unlike some of the academics that call themselves lecturers at UNSW (University of New South Wales)


I have even gone back to taking Zyprexa which sadly generates fat cells but the first few nights back on it, i managed to wake up with no voices for the first 30 seconds & almost a minute... but i even hear the voices trying to ensure that won't work. I guess they are succeeding. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment