My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 17 April 2020

88. ON THE ROCKS???



Things are hopefully looking up? Hopefully the voices in my head have finally got the message although some still unsure who I am even with white light around me (Please click here for more information) and some still bring back Karl Joseph Silberbaur (Please click here for more information)

 to the afterlife after my thanks go out to the countless Angels with white light that keep removing him because of his behaviour and his soul being filled only with hatred to anyone but himself.

Also in Australia the corona virus seems to be close to contained or measures have been made to reduce its destructiveness. My best wishes to all those in other countries! Here’s hoping ☀️ sunlight kills the 🦠 virus! 🌞

Kessa told me to try and look 👀 like a supermodel? Yeah fat chance! 

Wanna see more supermodel pics? To read on please click link below.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment