My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Thursday 23 April 2020

92. WHY SO MANY SELF-CENTRED VOICES? I NEED A MAN BEAR?



Can you fix my head please? (Please click here for more information) and can you put it in perspective from my point of view? (Please click here for more information). I 
think voices i hear in my head put their own priorities first before mine which I gotta consider being self centred when they are in my head to begin with, NOT the other way around! Luckily I got me my Man Bear (Please see pics) to take care of me. (Please click here for more information regarding him).



The bloke I dreamt (Marc Wilcox) was gonna be my real life Man Bear prefers perhaps i did not exist & the funny part is that if he was standing beside me right now i’d probably run a million miles coz I’m kinda scared shitless of him! (Please click here for more information regarding him) Or (Please click here to see how it first started)


Will i ever get to meet this bloke properly 
face to face and in person?
...Hmmmm who knows?


What would happen if we did meet? Please read on by clicking link below.



Would we decide to try avoid talking all together & try having a shag first to see if that might work instead? (Because i got to admit i much prefer a reverse date as Micheal Abels taught me. If i have gone to the effort of douching i DO NOT WANNA GO TO DINNER & then after dinner if we decided to have sex feel like i need to douch again or skip eating entirely at dinner to avoid that awkwardness??? PLUS the whole time your at dinner there is this uneasiness throughout dinner regarding whether or not you are or are not gonna have sex. eeeeeeeek. 

I'D MUCH RATHER HAVE SEX FIRST THEN MAYBE SEE IF WE WANNA HAVE DINNER AFTERWARDS OR GIVE IT A MISS!!!
...Hmmmm who knows?

Would he be upset if we decided not to even have dinner together if the shag did not go so well?
...Hmmmm who knows?

Do not worry, have no fear, i would NOT be upset either way? Why? 
...Hmmmm Because truthfully i would have such a sense of relief to finally know if a shag with him would work or not, Id be happy to go get my own take away dinner as i headed off on my own way home & talk to him tomorrow or even at the end of the week! LOL.


Thank you to Grey Matter Personal for posting this at Youtube.com. Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKAo5NZdOH9jjkROAZ4J1tg

Thanks to YoshitoshiRecordings for posting this at Youtube.com. Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBfcPf2N0XibP1NhAQHD8ng

No comments:

Post a Comment