My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 14 April 2020

87. I'M GONNA BE UP WITH THE GALACTIC CUTIES (ALIENS) RATHER THAN THE AFTERLIFE WHEN I DIE!

This morning after breakfast i went back to bed & bedroom door was wide open so the sun was coming straight into my room & on my bed. I feel asleep again with no fears. I seen a baby UFO ready for me to get to know & become friends with so i'd be ready to start exploring the universe to have fun fun fun & get ready to help the energy that is the universe & runs this joint (Earth) & all the others (Please click here to find out why the energy is so important and about God?)

This planet (Earth) will never have UFO's because a asteroid hit ours & killed all the dinosaurs so there is no dinosaurs to mutate & fly around the universe for us. (Please click here to learn about the mutation process that might be install for us).
Artist impression of a baby UFO in the making on another planet. 
(Please click here to find out more info regarding Galactic cuties or what most call aliens and UFO's)
If the afterlife is gonna disappear from existence? What help do they have? Please read on by clicking the link below.




I do not have to worry about turning up in the afterlife, i know there are good souls there because they have white light around them (Please click here for more information on white light). But sadly there are still too many without white light that cause me damage & I might then be the only hope for them souls (Please click here to see why?) if, to put it bluntly, shit hits the fan (Please click here to see what), If i'm with the Galactic cuties then i could possible save the day if need be. LOL 


THIS BLOG SHOULD SERVE AS A WAY TO SAVE THIS WORLD/PLANET?




Thank you to Gloria Gaynor for posting this at YouTube.com: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVq3HlmkLoh9CFt9i7Syug

No comments:

Post a Comment