My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 2 March 2024

172. HAPPY MARDI GRAS 2024!


Happy Mardi Gras 2024 to all those I have love for & I guess those I do not have love for as well! Lol.
I know I am getting old when I have no party tickets after my first party in 1995! 

Well it is Mardi Gras & I should be off my face but sadly not. Why? Not from lack of trying but because the voices I hear in my head are "Harnessing" (Please click here for more information) which means they are high & feel amazing & I feel absolutely nothing at all. Completely sober which is boring as shit on this night of the year! But then you would think at least on my birthday the voices would give me a break... but sadly no chance then either so I guess my fault for expecting different! Please save up some love for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment