My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Wednesday 26 July 2023

161. VOICES DRIVE ME MAD, BUT LUCKILY THERE ARE GOOD VOICES!

It has been a while since i said thank you to voices i hear in my head that are good to me (Please click here for more information). Some i have named myself & others it is their real names although the doctors say not to name them & avoid engaging with them (Please click here for more information) but i have! 

I turned them into Sesame Street Monsters! 

There is AQU (Please click here for more information). & there is Ralph, Mrs Mini Swahili & her best friend, Pat & George, Sassy Sarah & Green Pea (Malcom(Rosita)) & Angella (Helps me predict Hypnotic Whores (Please click here for more information) Karma) & of course Rod who reached Optimal (Please click here for more information) & Nora & Alpha Male (Shorty (Sam)) & Miss Monk Monk (Monkeys Friend (Sally)- (Please click here for more information)
& Little Miss Bit Your Tongue Off Without a Hypnotic & 
Mrs Chinka-fabulous & Mr. Junior Burger & Girlfriend & Mr. Champion... 
Plus more that i am sorry if i have not mentioned that support & help me 
which i am grateful & really appreciate their being!

I am a voice hearer, but sometimes the voices make me laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment