My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Sunday 2 July 2023

157. HOSPITALISATION AGAIN! RELEASED FROM ICU (INTENSIVE CARE UNIT) WEDNESDAY & DISCHARGED FROM HOSPITAL THURSDAY 6/7/2023.

Sadly the voices became too much & Jock Hudson hospitalised for 5 days in ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at Sutherland hospital on Sunday afternoon. 


Basically three of the unlimited voices in his head had placed a hypnotic (Please click here for more information) that made them like Hypnotic Whores (Please click here for more information) & hate him & started playing the game "Search & Destroy" (Please click here for more information) where the main object of the game is to remove all happiness from everything Jock Hudson (Alan Dowsett) attempts to do, even eating they made me choke & if i smiled they cause me pain. To win the game you need to succeed in making him kill himself as that is the main game objective which additional voices were also playing. Basically they entered his head without his permission & refused to leave. No matter how much Jock Hudson yelled & scream for them to remove them & the hypnotic from his head since they are all nasty, none of them would listen. They all had level 5 Oras which is the worst ora possible (Please click here for more information) & all observers in the afterlife lost the white light (Please click here for more information) around themselves as they refused to help. He had screamed his head off since Wednesday & had not slept a wink as the refused to allow that, so his only option for self preservation was to be checked into hospital Sunday!







How am I doing? Please click the link below to find out more.


I cannot tell you how sick to death i am hearing voices in my head saying that i need to understand that they are in the afterlife & have "unlimited time" & "nothing better to do" & enter my head hurting me. I am well aware & understand that better than they do as since 2010 diagnosed with Schizophrenia & Psychosis (Please click here for more information) & since reaching "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) only achieved five & half days of true fun & happiness!  

I do not have unlimited time like voices. I was 32 when they entered my head without my permission & now 46 struggling to not hear them!

Whilst in hospital because i was sleep deprived & additional because i was not providing a dopamine increase which the women say they are entitled to have & i have no right to enjoy meant they harnessed my normal dopamine levels so could do nothing but sleep all day & all night until discharged. The only reason i managed to get out of hospital when i was released rather than kept in for i do not know how long was because i managed to convince the doctors that during the week long episode i was due to finish my Graduate Diploma of PLT (Professional Legal Training) with my last assessment due the Friday during the episode. The doctors decided yes that was obviously the reason that caused the episode otherwise i would still be hospitalised until they somehow figured out what was the cause of the episode. All the women that treat me like shit all know well that did not cause the episode because they always treat me like shit because they get off on it & because they can!

The main problem was when the leading three voices took the hypnotic off her head or some helpful soul in the afterlife did that for me since i do not have that ability, she would then realise how nasty she was & reflect on her behaviour & then her soul could not take it & observers felt her pain, which i am sorry but it was her own fault. Hence they encouraged her. Also if you read about "hypnotics" (Please click here for more information) & then understood that these voices put "Opposite/Reverse" on their heads meant they honestly believed hypnotics were a good thing. Plus if i make no attempt to at least smile so they can remove me feeling good they claim i am the most selfishest bastard that exists. Talk about hypercritical! I stood no chance & yelled & screamed my head off for almost 4-5 days straight with no sleep. They have totally disrespected themselves. Do they need my help to show how much? I was in a bad state & even after being placed in hospital care it was touch & go whether i would die or not.

I don't want to engage to avoid screaming my head off again. I do not want my mum & dad wishing i had not been released from hospital. I may have to be hospitalised again. Wish me luck please.
  

The afterlife got removed since i have left hospital (Please click here for more information) making me sad as there are still souls with white light around themselves (Please click here for more information) as yes i do feel the love from them, although I feel overcome by sadness, but it does show that there are consequences (Please click here for more information) to my death.

The last hospitalisation that failed (Please click here for more information)

ALF (Gordon Shumway) Keeping me company in Hospital!


Big Thank you for all the likes on Facebook (Please click here for more information) & all the people that went to the effort of messaging me on MSN. 
It cheered me up.

Please feel free to leave a comment. Thank You.

The only reason i was able to be discharged from Hospital so quickly after having what Doctors would call an episode is because i put the episode down to arising from the fact that during that week i only had one assessment left in order to finish my Diploma of PLT (Please click here for more information) (Professional Legal Training) (Please click here for more information) which escalated the voices & made them a problem although we all know that was not the case. However if the Doctors cannot figure out what caused the episode then they will not release you from Hospital so i could have been in hospital a hell of a lot longer. I do not have unlimited time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment