My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 3 August 2013

33. NUTS? WOULD YOU DESTROY A LIFE TO SEE WHAT THEY SEE?

How do you see the world? Do you have friends or competitors? Do you believe everything you hear or what you are told? Do you question everything until the right answer is found or known by you? What would you sacrifice in order to be right?

Are all your thoughts meant to be heard???
If all your thoughts could be heard how would you cope???

What if you were given the opportunity to see the world through someone else's eyes? See what they see, here what they think, and even hear what they say? Having schizophrenia I feel like the voices that i hear want to see things through my eyes but don't understand or think about what effect it has on myself or they dont worry about the effects of what they say and do whilst in my head does have. Sadly they seem to have total disregard for me and my well-being.

What if being able to see the world through that person's eyes means that you would destroy that person's life? Would you still want or attempt to see things through their eyes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment