My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 1 March 2014

33•5. 2014 MARDI GRAS FUN & THE PAYBACK?

Last night went to Mardi Gras party & had one of the best times of my life & one of the few nights of true fun & happiness since reaching "Optimal" (Please click here for more information) in 2009 when i first started hearing voices & one of the few breaks i have had from hearing voices since White Party 2011 (Please click here for more information) & feeling an earthquake which stopped the voices (Please click here for more information).  I'll be honest & tell that i had taken one ecstasy pill & one dose of GBL (Gamma  Butyrolactone) & was totally off my face having fun. I heard the voices in my head had decided to keep Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) out of my head & they lay dormant to me & were amazed how shit faced they felt. They did not "Harness" (Please click here for more information). To put things in perspective back when i was a party boy (2000's) i would go through a pill every couple of hours & a vast about of K (Ketamine) & i had 8 dozes of GBL tonight ready expecting to party like old days, so only having one pill & one dose was super amazing. All i did was laugh, dance & do my best to ensure no one seen my eyes rolling in the back of head i was having that much fun! 

Only once during the night for a split second did i hear a voice in my head. 

The morning after the Mardi Gras Party my fun ended on a beautiful sunny day perfect for my favourite Beach (Please click here for more information).

Was having that much fun worth the payback? Please click the following link to read more.



Since Sunday morning was such a nice sunny day & i was wide awake from drugs (Please click here for more information) i headed to La Parouse Beach (Please click here for more information) which is a gay mans heaven. Clothing optional. All the tourists were in town for Mardi Gras & definitely gonna be at the beach & the amount of fun & play that goes on there especially up & around the rocks is something you do not wanna miss out on. I could not have planned a better way to spend the day. I stopped along the way to freshen up as i did not know what parking would be like when i got there but Karl took that moment to pay me back for being excluded from my head during the party & it makes me wonder was one night of fun really worth it if i have to suffer this kind of payback. I had a full blown seizure (Please click here for more information), body parts moving with no response time for me to stop my body parts from moving (Please click here for more information) & as my full body convulsed & contorted i ended up going from the front seat of my car to on top of head in the back seat with no way to stop my movement (Please click here for more information). I managed to call a friend on the phone as i was so distressed & he could hear to shrieks as i endured the seizure & Karl taking revenge. I could hear my friend on the phone saying that i would be alright. 

No beach & fun for me today. :(



No comments:

Post a Comment