My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Friday 5 July 2019

56. FINDING SUN AND FUN EVEN IN THE CLOUDY RAINING DAYS!


Summer time (photos not recent) I miss like there is no tomorrow. Cant beat the sun, surf & sand! At the moment in Sydney its raining & I'm trying not to let it get me down coz that is not fun. If you can find fun & happiness on dark cloudy days then when the sun it out its heaven. Tomorrow no matter the weather I'm going to my favourite beach (Click here). 


The water will probably freeze my ass & tits off but usually in the cold and the wet weather the water is warmer! hmmmmmm. 
I guess i will see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment