My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 5 June 2023

153. SORRY BUT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND?

Photo Taken May 2023
The voices that i am hearing in my head are in the afterlife. They are not the living dead like the boy in the movie "The Sixth Sense" although if i am asleep i can sense souls & see the living dead but not when i am awake. Apparently over the past 14 years that i have had schizophrenia more than 1.8 million souls have entered my head without my permission whether nice or nasty. What i do not understand is how that many souls seem to have no ability to think rationally or think logically & act & talk before thinking? Is a hypnotic (Please click here for more information) like "Act before you think" which was placed by Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) for too long causing them to be stupid? Disturbing me, annoying me & physically harming me & causing me pain for no valid reason except souls had nothing better to do is bad karma? How could you do this without stopping & thinking that you were doing yourself harm? Not having white light (Please click here for more information) around yourself & having the world's worst ora should make a person think they should stop what they are doing & only do what ensures them to have white light around themself? How can people plan & set up nasty games (Please click here for more information) & hypnotic catch phrases, without thinking or being aware how nasty & bad karma doing anything like that is? How can souls go without reflecting & thinking about their behaviour & what they are doing without thinking their destiny & fate, as well as karma, is being altered in a negative way. Everything you do in life & whilst in the afterlife means when you reincarnate your destiny & fate is set (Please click here for more information). Your only option is to go with the voice that you hear with all the reasons (angel) rather than the repetitive voice (devil) (Please click here for more information) to hopefully overcome any bad karma. 

How do i get voices in my head to stop & think about what effect they have on me & realise they should not be or do things in my head? It is in their best interest (Please click here for more information) I am thinking about their Karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment