My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 1 June 2019

53. GOLD! IT CAN BE OBTAINED DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS IN LIFE!


The voices asked me coz they think I'm materialistic & have everything I could want in life. 
Nop I don't want a brand new Ferrari?
Nor a brand new Lamborghini? ...I am 6'5" tall? Faaaaaaarck just getting in and out of them would put me in hospital!

If I was back in Hollywood, California and I had an opportunity to make my story a television series ("Sex in the city" v "Exorcism of Emily Rose" v "Go" the movie v "Queer as Folk on Steroids") what car would I buy?

I found this beauty (above right) on Craigslist! Absolute GOLD! Gold and everything! And such a cute little face! Colour coded leather interior! Beautiful! Just like "Merv" the Merc in my blog 18 (Click here)! This ones name would be "Merry" the Merc! Even number plate was right! 2HGLI72. Too highlight the number one (I? or 1?).. and 1972 being the year Karl Josef Silberbauer seen in my Blog post number 40 (Please click here)  my twin brother from back in biblical days (Please click here for more information) died age 61 (Please click here for more information) reached the afterlife & placed in a cage!

Are my skid marks gonna be the only gold i see? Please read on.

Sadly that car got sold 21/07/2019 but i found another one today and look how low the mileage is on it? 
Absolute GOLD! 
Anyone at HBO or anyone wanna help me achieve gold? Maybe i'll do it myself if i can? 


Ok, Sadly the above Mercedes-Benz got sold, 
But guess what... I found another one with low Miles on it too. LOL.
Please check out the beauty below.



Please click the following link for more information regarding this vehicle: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/818581269/overview/

Since that last car got sold i have found a new "Merry" the Merc as you can see below. Please click the following link for more information: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/831317145/overview/ 

 Since the above car got sold my next choice is below, sorry but it is a little more expensive.

Car can be found at the following link: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/24664ab0-7b18-45ef-b0fb-189f3e28524a/ 

or i do not mind the below following car for sale either! LOL

The above car can be found at the following link: https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/f982d7fd-0fd7-43f4-b191-701bfbe34f41/

Thanks to The Muppets (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB0ABGbdSggBXLF0UdN4d5A)

No comments:

Post a Comment