My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Saturday 2 November 2019

67. I'M READY TO CRACK IT! SPENDING TIME IN THE SUN SHOULD ONLY BRING FUN & HAPPINESS?

Photo taken 1st November 2019
In writing this i am scared everyone with think all i do is complain and frankly there is a-lot of people that have life tougher than me so the last thing i have is an excuse to crack it. 


I am allowed, after Myocarditis (Please click here) to return and workout at the gym & that includes doing weights now, and my results from the hospital regarding my health have been good. Only one more week of follow up tests.

I been extremely luckily to spend the last few days in the sun which have been more than enjoyable to say the least. That's why tonight at the gym... frustrating... grrrrrrr... I couldn't have looked unhappier if i tried? It's a great thing being able to start getting back into shape again but i guess i'm still dealing with the fact that i am stuck hearing voices non stop and no matter what I say & do and whether i like it or not, and everywhere I go including here at the gym.

I really miss being me. I want me back! 😕

No comments:

Post a Comment