My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Tuesday 17 March 2020

79. WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON TODAY?


Not sure why? Or not sure what is going on?

Interesting night to say the least. Found this one (Hedge-Hog pictured) this morning waiting for me downstairs. My dad bought me another plushie after a rough week to cheer me up & make me happy again. It wanted to run under the bed right after i introduced it around to all my other friends in the room? Is that because i see a big ducks backside in that photo on the right? LOL.

To see more about my friends please go to Instagram-alandowsett.jockhudson or please click here https://instagram.com/alandowsett.jockhudson/

No comments:

Post a Comment