My FULL Story starts on date 19/01/2009 - Story Blog Post 0 - BEST VIEWED ON A PC/LAPTOP as it LOOK LESS SKETCHY! Thank you for viewing.

To Translate this Blog into different Languages Please use this function

Monday 16 March 2020

78. DIEING TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!

A rough weekend, my dad bought me a new little friend today, a Little Monster, Furious? or Ferocious? Guard dog! LOL. 

He also reminded me to tell souls if i do leave before my time i have no fear!

Saturday night before bed, severe pain in chest between pecs again, when i woke up I was in a mess (fecal matter), I guess the Angels in my head whom already know how to retain oxygen in my body, regulate my heart and keep me alive while my soul rests were in full force yet again. (Please click here to see how many times now). Also after dentist appointment needing 3 Teeth needing roots done, on Amoxicillin to assist damage (Please see Blog Number  77) Yeah Karl Josef Silberbauer (Please click here for more information) went all the way with his game of "Search & Destroy" (Please click here for more information).

Ready to Karate Chop You! 


As the song posted below "Yet Another Day" Armin Van Buuren featuring Ray Wilson sings:

I don't like this place at all?
(afterlife? Earth?)

Makes me wonder what I am here for? 
(to save souls in the afterlife? even though it's souls in the afterlife that took everything away from me which means they could be left with nothing up there?) 

Someone take this pain away? Dying to see another day?
And i don't want to be your friend?, or pretend i can fit into?
(I need to kill myself in my head? or in real life? To get away from them?)

I'm incensed, i am blown away, dying to see another day?
(Somehow i need death to see another day?)



How long did it take for me to stop thinking like this? Please read on by clicking the link below

It took me 10+ years to discover i never wanna miss a day 
(Please click here for more information - Blog Number 5 - What's Stopping You Now Jock Hudson) 
also please see (Blog number 1 - Please click here) 
and (Blog number 0 - Please click here)


Thank you to Simon Slavchev on Youtube.com Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1W6tlxM19Hu6s0esqBUqFw for posting Armin Van Buuren Featuring Ray Wilson - Yet Another Day

No comments:

Post a Comment